Statements that'll snap you to attention

Wayne T Mathews

An aircraft manufacturer who brings out the 'new and improved model' and claims:

* a lower stall speed

* a better fuel economy

* a faster cruise speed for the same engine revs

* a wider cabin

* more legroom for the pilot

• Like 1

Guest rocketdriver

A gliding instructor who, at 200 ft on the wire after two practice cable breaks, laughs and says "Be funny if the wire really did break NOW" and pulls the plug as I join him laughing 'cos it never really happens like that does it? ..... happened to me late one Wednesday evening a long time ago just before I went solo for the first time! LOL

Cheers

RD

Guest SAJabiruflyer

.. a flying instructor that says, after you complete your training "Despite your best efforts we survived"

A gliding instructor who, at 200 ft on the wire after two practice cable breaks, laughs and says "Be funny if the wire really did break NOW" and pulls the plug as I join him laughing 'cos it never really happens like that does it? ..... happened to me late one Wednesday evening a long time ago just before I went solo for the first time! LOLCheers

RD

thats just what my instructor in bathurst did years ago at about 200ft rope's goone!!!!! he thought it was hilarious me not so much