first post

qld-blue

Hello all,

I'm Peter. Newly retired and dreaming of a savannah and lessons, in the other order

Living on Sunshine Coast.

Over many years my job took me all over Australia and beyond. Now I'd like to see it

from above without the corrugations

You sure have a wealth of experience and information in this group.

I've a lot to digest.

Peter

• Like 1

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Peter,

There are quite a few Savannah owners and builders on this forum. A friend of ours has bought a factory built and an acquaintance is building. There's someone building one near to the Sunshine Coast.

Where did you find the corrugations?

Flying has bumps of a different kind.

Sue

Hi Peter,

I figure you live in Queensland but still support the Blues.

Chap lives at Beerwah and has a factory built and is working towards CFI. Is away at present, back in a week or two, if your interested reply and i'll PM contact details.

NB: Note the saying below:big_grin:

G`Day Peter and 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif!!!

Havn`t flown the Savannah, but I`ve got quite a few hrs in the Zenith 701 with Rotax 912!.....I think the Savannah is very similar and therefore it should be a good aircraft and nice to fly.

Frank.

Hi Peter,I figure you live in Queensland but still support the Blues.

Chap lives at Beerwah and has a factory built and is working towards CFI. Is away at present, back in a week or two, if your interested reply and i'll PM contact details.

NB: Note the saying below:big_grin:

Thanks Mike,

I'm a true maroons man

I had red hair as a youngster, so I'm Blue

• Like 1

Thanks Mike,I'm a true maroons man

I had red hair as a youngster, so I'm Blue

Its OK Bluey... Us Qlders understood... we don't have the same problem with Rangas up here as the Southern States... well except maybe for that one bloody mongrel PM... lol

Hey Peter, welcome aboard mate, all the very best with your new venture, i am sure you will love it and this site is a great help, there are lots of very informed members around that will help.... Cheers.... Eric 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

G'day Blu. I've built 3 Savy's and think there the Ducks guts. There's plenty of Sav's around Qld. You shouldn't have any trouble finding help plenty of people willing to pass on knowledge. Bill is on the sunny coast doing training in his Savannah, he'll be willing to train you. Gundy