Is this the Millenium under a different name?

Deskpilot

I had a play with the website posted.

120 knots is 222 kmh so 225kmh is close enough.

That would just get it to Brisbane with reserves in tact from Melbourne departure.

143 knots is 265 kmh and it wouldnt not make it to Brisbane at that speed.

I really wish the correct information would be used when quoting performance information on aircraft as people like me who are looking to buy a new aircraft have trouble sorting fact from fiction.

I heard that the MM was started by a show visitor last year in Germany and they were asked to leave the show as it should not have had and fuel in the tanks. I also heard that the MM company went under financially because they were promised a large number of sales in certain countries and those sales fell through on empty promises.

Guest Howard Hughes

It's very very nice, but I don't know that it's 200 big ones nice...022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Just did the sums, only $180k, but still probably about $30-50k too much to be popular in Oz.

When I went to Europe I specifically went to have a look at the Millennium Master and the Dyn Aero aircraft...both expensive aircraft but extremely well made, both of them and rock solid...you just need to look at the retract gear on the master to know that and seeing the Dyn Aero being put together, well that is one good aircraft...but as I said, both are expensive. The same could be said about cars, there are cars and there are well built cars, with a price tag to match.

Here is the thread on my Europe trip with pictures:

http://www.recreationalflying.com/threads/my-trip-to-europe.3077/

When I went to Europe I specifically went to have a look at the Millennium Master and the Dyn Aero aircraft...both expensive aircraft but extremely well made, both of them and rock solid...you just need to look at the retract gear on the master to know that and seeing the Dyn Aero being put together, well that is one good aircraft...but as I said, both are expensive. The same could be said about cars, there are cars and there are well built cars, with a price tag to match.Here is the thread on my Europe trip with pictures:

http://www.recreationalflying.com/threads/my-trip-to-europe.3077/

So true, You will probably not find a better LSA aircraft.I agree if I was a wealthy, I would buy one.Its looks like a little

PC 9. Like everything in life, you get what you pay for.Top quality and it costs.It is a fantastic looking machine.

I checked the 100 litre option and it still will not make the distance that has been quoted.

Nobody with that amount of funds would want to pay that for a tandem seating aircraft.

This aircraft has a limited future in my opinion.

Guest Howard Hughes
I checked the 100 litre option and it still will not make the distance that has been quoted.

According to my calculations, from Sydney you can make Rockhampton, Birdsville, Adelaide, Hobart and Lord Howe Island? How much range do you need/want? Your bladder would give out before your fuel tanks!022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

PS: Tandem seating has it's advantages, wife in back, intercom off! Hang on a minute, will I still be in slapping distance? poke_tongue_out.gif.5a7d1a1d57bd049bd5fb0f49bf1777a8.gif

According to my calculations, from Sydney you can make Rockhampton, Birdsville, Adelaide, Hobart and Lord Howe Island? How much range do you need/want? Your bladder would give out before your fuel tanks!022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gifPS: Tandem seating has it's advantages, wife in back, intercom off! Hang on a minute, will I still be in slapping distance? poke_tongue_out.gif.5a7d1a1d57bd049bd5fb0f49bf1777a8.gif

The misses's bladder will ....poke_tongue_out.gif.5a7d1a1d57bd049bd5fb0f49bf1777a8.gif

Say 77kgs each person, that only leaves 20 odd kgs of fuel available, staying under MTOW.

There'll be plenty of stops along the way to cop an earful....except YLHI.... 037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif

One up, and that thing looks awesome....