Hi Everybody!

rob c

Hi from Central Qld. I'm a first timer here. Passed my Pilot Certificate just before Xmas at FlyCQ in Emerald and now I'm looking forward to starting my real education. Rob C

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Aboard Rob C, congrats on obtaining your cert 080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif enjoy the aviation adventures on this great site.........and a hole lot of learning advice from "Real"pilots that know their stuff in all types of A/C 009_happy.gif.56d1e13d4ca35a447ad034f1ecf7aa58.gif

Look forward to hear all your flying news................Fly safe...................Alley babe.gif.538cdeac3b1a1b72d121d00509ec140e.gif

Hi from Central Qld. I'm a first timer here. Passed my Pilot Certificate just before Xmas at FlyCQ in Emerald and now I'm looking forward to starting my real education. Rob C

Hi Rob and 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif.

Congrats on getting your Certificate. Tell us a bit about yourself - what you fly, what sort of flying you intend doing, will you be buying a plane, etc

Cheers

Neil

Thank You all for the warm welcome.

So far I've been training in a Foxbat, a great plane to learn in. I would like get endorsements in all the other planes available at the school before I'm finished my training, namely the Texan, a Storm, a Sirius and of course the Thruster (that will be fun learning a tail dragger).

One of my goals is to fly an Amphibian, as it multiplies the number of landing strips by heaps -(except for seq-water dams) and of course I would like to have one of my own too. Maybe a dream but it's something to aim at.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Rob

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...