Please Advise Server Problems

Admin

The site just froze yesterday once and just after lunch today. I was reading a post and hit the back button & then the good old hour glass sat there till I went to another web site. I tried to get back in a couple of times within 20 or 30 minutes but no go. I have just got back in.

So is anyone having any more issues? Is the site back to normal in terms of access and speed?

Since I handed the server over to a management company I am noticing a slight delay sometimes when going between pages but this could just be coincidental as my phone using wifi through the same connection (router) as my pc is working well between pages of the site

It has been slow here - I just did a ping on aircraft pilots and got average 688ms. Recreational flying = 291ms Enthusiasts = 291ms. Checked some other sites and got varying responses, so maybe it is me and my connection.

Sue

Guest GraemeM

Please be advised that all our sites will close down at 10am Sun Melbourne Aust time for a few hours whilst we perform some important server maintenance...sorry for the inconvenience

Just logged in and saw this at the top of the page and thought buggar, what will I do in the morning.

Then I remembered that I live in Nth Qld not Melbourne, so everything should be cool then hey.

Graeme.