Been a bit humid up here lately !!.....................

Guest Maj Millard

Kripes, Maj... been a fair time between waxes by the looks of things!

Struth Maj, be careful you don't get a scratch there and some kind person slaps a band aid or a piece of sticking plaster on your leg, hate to hear the squeals when they rip it off:gaah:

• Like 1

Guest davidh10
So true Maj!My work boots... augie.gif.8d680d8e3ee1cb0d5cda5fa6ccce3b35.gif

A slight variation on the theme and you could have steel capped thongs. Wonder what OHS would say augie.gif.8d680d8e3ee1cb0d5cda5fa6ccce3b35.gif

Maj, just ignore the comments about the hair mate...I thought I would do the right thing and support the wife while she was doing her advanced training in her diploma of beauty therapy - as one would normally do BUT BUT BUT it isn't suppose to be this painful.

Corrine was doing the advanced waxing module and you guessed it - I had to be the model.

Nothing to it I thought - a little bit of pain waxing a couple of hairs off the back but little did I know it was to be a full stomach, chest and back wax with Corrine and another girl going for it standing each side of me - it was a yank...YELL... 088_censored.gif.2b71e8da9d295ba8f94b998d0f2420b4.gif ...yank...YELL... 088_censored.gif.2b71e8da9d295ba8f94b998d0f2420b4.gif ...yank etc etc like a flamin production line.

May I suggest that if you are ever asked to be a model for waxing then start running the other way FAST 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif

001sm-jpg.7443

• Like 1

Guest davidh10

Been very humid here too.

The weather station was reading 99% humidity yesterday morning and a max temp for the day at 29 degrees. Quite unpleasant for those of us who don't live in the tropics.

We just had between 90 and 120mm of rain in the last 24 hours, depending on what part of the town you are located.

Guest Maj Millard

Ok ok, knock it off you lot !.... Ok the legs are hairy, but the amount above the knees surprised me a bit also...but I think it's just the camera angle. Pud ..toes are fine, not real sure what a 'club' toe is but I don't think I have one. I generally would belong to any club silly enough to have me. Is a club toe anything like a 'camel toe ' ???...Did drop a bloody hammer one one toe recently, so yes it might be a 'hammer' toe.

Big toe, left foot, I broke years ago during my skydiving days stabbing at a disc (I got it), and it is a very reliable indicator of coming rain these days.

No haven't had any waxing action lately, prefer to leave that to my girlfriends anyway.

Love the 'workboots' Tomo..have to get a pair of those !.....

And last but not least, Studentbiggles my dear,....no as dissapointed as this may make you, I'm not in yeti territory, but do have normal amount of body hair, and have been told I have a nice 'rug' whatever that means !

No relation to the PM, but she does call me now and then to see what Bob Katter is up to...I do have a brother with red hair though....

I have a full and active head of hair as most verile men do....!!?....( could also be all the red wine I drink !!)............Cheers Madg...babe.gif.538cdeac3b1a1b72d121d00509ec140e.gif