First Solo Flight

I have a grin from ear to ear tonight. I went solo today at Gawler. I had started to wonder if I was ever going to get there. That is the first hurdle now onward and upward. I can't wait to start navs. super_hero.gif.5d50ddb84d4e7e727183b80b4acbc28c.gif 029_crazy.gif.9816c6ae32645165a9f09f734746de5f.gif

Well done, mate! Now it really begins! 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Cheers

Neil

My wife says I look like an idiot walking around with a big stupid grin. Someone said on here that you can hear your instructor in your ear while flying alone. I can say that that is true. Plus my instructor had a hand held so he could yell at me if I stuffed up. Lol

My wife says I look like an idiot walking around with a big stupid grin. Someone said on here that you can hear your instructor in your ear while flying alone. I can say that that is true. Plus my instructor had a hand held so he could yell at me if I stuffed up. Lol[/quoteEnd of first solo checklist -- flaps up, trim neutral , GRIN LOCKED for a lifetime. Well done Compulsion!

• Like 1

I flew with Gary Williams in Jabiru 170 7385. It was really still except for a few bumps in the road coming over the freeway on 31. Thanks everyone for the congratulations. Yes Eric it is a great feeling. I really want to get to my nav's now.

Congratulations it will only get better from now, did you notice how quick they take to the sky when your solo, or were you like me too busy thinking ... wheres the instructor if you need him or her. haha!

anyway what day are you putting the beers on 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Steve