who dat?

flyerme

While eating my breaky 15 mins ago I heard what I thought was next doors loader back out extending my runway. awesome,quickly finished, then hobbled out to witness what I think? was a Kitfox?didn't get any numbers as I was surprised to see it climbing from my strip? It was all yellow with a red round cowling like a radial on the front.I waved and flapped but he/she/they didn't seem to see me... anyone know who it was? I was really disappointed they didn,t stop.pot was hot,could have had a cuppa and chat..I have a very good idea it was on the ground so not sure why they didn,t wait a little although the weather is deteriorating..really spewin it didn't stop,any one know whome it could have been? anyone on here? My wife in formed me that when Thirsty and I were fying home the local store counted 4 planes circle the strip in a 3 hr span..

Also get a lot of G.A traffic from the nrth/wst,they come over to a 180 around the property then head off.. I want to let every one Know the frequency here used is 126.7 If you fly out here I ask if you can use this frequency in the area,just for good "airmanship" practice.keep it under 10.000ft as the frequency is 125.?...Thank you and hope to see you here for a yak,,any ifo on the yellow plane much appreciated,,,

spies?CASA? more concerned about 26knt wind blowin in the open hanger here,,time for tie downs me thinks.. take it easy 126.7

Key

Sherlock wind forecast issued today at: 9:04am / Next forecast today around: 3:04pm

Sherlock Wind Statistics:

Did you say the plane was big and YELLOW?

sorry,it was small and also a tail dragger.Pa seen it heading est as he thought it was me,sounded like a 4 banger and not a mossie like mine.

not sure how you would go on the 300 meters in that beast but if you would like to try Ill charge the camera

• Like 2

Quote "then hobbled out ...."You hurt yourself Flyerme?

Im crippled.!! have been for 13 years with a sub-taylor fusion of the right heel/ankle. ,plus Im waiting on a op for a severe disc buldge...damn motor-bikes thats what happens when you try to use a motor bike for arial operations... Hence the title of my free style moto-x vids on youtube are called "Crippled Demons".

• Like 2

hope the rest of you south Aussies are holding up OK? We've lost x2 10 meter long corrigated fence pannels and a few tree branches. and stronger winds predicted later on?.. hoping at the end of this all the trees at the end of runway 06 have blown down? can only hope

hope the rest of you south Aussies are holding up OK? We've lost x2 10 meter long corrigated fence pannels and a few tree branches. and stronger winds predicted later on?.. hoping at the end of this all the trees at the end of runway 06 have blown down? can only hope

give them a little help to fall down safety:oops:

• Like 1

give them a little help to fall down safety:oops:

Im going to put in a Gate to acces the runway so trees will have to go for the driveway anyway...he he he will bring the useable length to 350 meters..