New Sierra lyc. motor 700kg

Garry Morgan

Our new Sierra will be VH rego and have the new Lyc. 233 engine. this also will allow a higher MTOW to 700kg the undercarriage will be 100mm higher for the larger prop this also will fit the Cougar, the nose leg will 11/2"dia. A transponder and a few new toys will be fitted.

We are now an agent for the 233 motor.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No one in this country is going to let me, because one of my planes flew into a Ferris wheel, which was not the aircraft or the pilots fault. When the CASA guy came to look at the LSA paperwork, the first thing he said was my plane hit the wheel. Also the RAA tech guy sent me an Email stating the fact, I designed it, I built it and I owned it, so I am being screwed.

Paul Bennet, when talking to him about his crap fibreglass materials, he just said it wasn't my fault my plane hit a Ferris wheel and hung up on me.

I haven't heard anyone ,ever, blame the aircraft for the crash,,,the pilot I'm not sure about . The problem is the issues with the airframe that were uncovered after, your not the first person to have problems with a product or service ,it happens to everyone at some point. Aircraft are just more critical in some of the methods and standards we have to employ, I hope ,for your sake, as an Aussie company you can get past this and regain a place in our aviation scene.

The problem in this country is that unless you have your own appointment with CASA to sign your own aircraft out, you never will get any where. Look at what aircraft in this country that have had there cert. taken from them . All that had to get someone in to sign it off, only two manufacturers that sign there own off. The end is here for anyone that is going to do a cert. aircraft that will not have there own appointment.

No one in this country is going to let me, because one of my planes flew into a Ferris wheel, which was not the aircraft or the pilots fault. When the CASA guy came to look at the LSA paperwork, the first thing he said was my plane hit the wheel. Also the RAA tech guy sent me an Email stating the fact, I designed it, I built it and I owned it, so I am being screwed.Paul Bennet, when talking to him about his crap fibreglass materials, he just said it wasn't my fault my plane hit a Ferris wheel and hung up on me.

What did it have to do with Paul Bennet fibreglass?

What was the end result for the aircraft crashing into the wheel?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
No one in this country is going to let me, because one of my planes flew into a Ferris wheel, which was not the aircraft or the pilots fault. When the CASA guy came to look at the LSA paperwork, the first thing he said was my plane hit the wheel. Also the RAA tech guy sent me an Email stating the fact, I designed it, I built it and I owned it, so I am being screwed.Paul Bennet, when talking to him about his crap fibreglass materials, he just said it wasn't my fault my plane hit a Ferris wheel and hung up on me.

Wow, if it wasn't the aircraft or the pilot's fault, who or what's fault wasit? There's not many other options....