I am a certified PILOT !

Wow, everything worked out really well this week.

I flew plenty of hours and completed my pilot certificate test flight and got the nod :)

Looking forward to enjoy a lifetime in the clouds :)

Thank you to all at SCRFC that played a part in my training.

From TIF on 18 October to pilot certificate, pax endorsement and a heap of new experience 2 months later.

• Like 10

Don't make out you are a "certified" pilot rocket. Certificated it is. Perhaps certified we should all be but that's another argument. Welcome to the club, rocket thing. May you be an "airman" of some distinction. Nev

• Like 2

Wow, everything worked out really well this week.I flew plenty of hours and completed my pilot certificate test flight and got the nod :)

Looking forward to enjoy a lifetime in the clouds :)

Thank you to all at SCRFC that played a part in my training.

From TIF on 18 October to pilot certificate, pax endorsement and a heap of new experience 2 months later.

Congrats Rocketing on the certificate,

Just rember it is only a licence to learn and you should learn something everytime you fly.

Fly safe, fly disciplined, keep the rubber side down and love every minute in the air as well all do.

Cheers

Alf

• Like 1

Great News Rocket...Congrats!

Enjoy the continuing journey of learning that is flying (particularly your Navs! ... flying , map reading, writing and mental arithmetic all at once ... sweeeet)

augie.gif.8d680d8e3ee1cb0d5cda5fa6ccce3b35.gif (Tongue in cheek) I assume you meant as a recreational pilot that instead of "Looking forward to enjoy a lifetime in the clouds :)" you meant a lifetime of flying around clouds no closer than 1500m horizontal or 1000' vertically (unless of course you're within 1000'AGL then just keeping clear of cloud)!

{There has to be one in every thread and its my turn} 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

but seriously well done its a great achievement (and nice move taking the wife for a flight ... great stuff)

Phil

• Like 1

Great News Rocket...Congrats!Enjoy the continuing journey of learning that is flying (particularly your Navs! ... flying , map reading, writing and mental arithmetic all at once ... sweeeet)

augie.gif.8d680d8e3ee1cb0d5cda5fa6ccce3b35.gif (Tongue in cheek) I assume you meant as a recreational pilot that instead of "Looking forward to enjoy a lifetime in the clouds :)" you meant a lifetime of flying around clouds no closer than 1500m horizontal or 1000' vertically (unless of course you're within 1000'AGL then just keeping clear of cloud)!

{There has to be one in every thread and its my turn} 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

but seriously well done its a great achievement (and nice move taking the wife for a flight ... great stuff)

Phil

Thanks Phil,

I am planning to spend a lot of time around 1000'AGL 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Cheerio

Wayne