New Savannah S Norway

Odd Inge

Hello everyone! 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Sorry for my bad English ...

I bought my new Savannah S and are well underway with the construction.

But I have one question, I ordered the kit with tundra tires and it came with an extra set of brake pumps for the passenger side. That's fine, I thought, but there is no way to attach the brake pumps to the pedals! 033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif

Does anyone have experience with this? Are there pedals to buy from ICP, which is ready for pumps on both sides?

Have sent a mail to ICP, but they are not quick to respond ..

Link to Norwegian Forum

http://mikro.nlf.no/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=65&func=view&catid=25&id=3225

Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/Hangar35DenLilleFlyfabrikken

Thank you,

Regards Odd Inge

• Winner 1

I am sure the rudder pedals on my XL have the small brackets to attach the passenger side hydraulic cyclinders to them and als the foot pedals for the brakes just like on the pilot side. I will check when I get back up to the aircraft on friday

Hello everyone! 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gifSorry for my bad English ...

I bought my new Savannah S and are well underway with the construction.

But I have one question, I ordered the kit with tundra tires and it came with an extra set of brake pumps for the passenger side. That's fine, I thought, but there is no way to attach the brake pumps to the pedals! 033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif

Does anyone have experience with this? Are there pedals to buy from ICP, which is ready for pumps on both sides?

Have sent a mail to ICP, but they are not quick to respond ..

Link to Norwegian Forum

http://mikro.nlf.no/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=65&func=view&catid=25&id=3225

Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/Hangar35DenLilleFlyfabrikken

Thank you,

Regards Odd Inge

Hello Odd, it seems from the pictures on these links, you are making good construction progress on your Savannah.

Hi Odd,

It seems there may have been a mistake in the packing of your kit at the factory. I am building a VG XL and it is only supplied with brakes for the pilot. There are no fittings on the passenger side rudder pedals to take brake pedals and cylinders. Did you intend to fit brakes for both pilot and passenger?

Regards,

Bob

Hello Odd, it seems from the pictures on these links, you are making good construction progress on your Savannah.

Yes, it is surprisingly good. I have worked for a few weeks now and I enjoy it!

Learning a lot of good tips by reading through this forum. :)

Odd,Seems to me you have made very little use of the black primer on the mating surfaces, Are you planning a polished finish or painting?

Cheers Steve...

I am now running out of the black paint that came with the kit. I had a desire not to make a mess in all parts inside. I have in some cases used masking tape to avoiding spills.

I plan to polish the whole plane, I bought Nuvite polish from Aircraftspruce, now I'm just waiting on the package. 063_coffee.gif.b574a6f834090bf3f27c51bb81b045cf.gif

Hi Odd,It seems there may have been a mistake in the packing of your kit at the factory. I am building a VG XL and it is only supplied with brakes for the pilot. There are no fittings on the passenger side rudder pedals to take brake pedals and cylinders. Did you intend to fit brakes for both pilot and passenger?

Regards,

Bob

I think thats correct.

I've been thinking about what has happened. First, I discovered that some of the right wing was missing, before they managed to send me new, I discovered that two parts of the screw attaching the fuel tanks were not there. These parts I received in the mail.

But now missing part to the flaps. This will also be sent in the mail.

It seems that the plane is packed on a Monday (half drunk and tired), and the ekstra hydraulic cyclinders that they have sent me, should never been there.wtf.gif.98144920f830741b92569ef3d0e64f88.gif

I did not intend to mount brake on both sides.

Great, I look forward to hearing from you! 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Hi Odd

I havent checked my aircraft as I can not get there now for a few weeks at least but I just checked some pictures I took during my build and the passenger side pedals do not have those brackets welded on

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...