My Proxy Vote.

keith.b

Firstly, Hello everyone first time posting, have been reading a lot and really disappointed on what has unfolded over the past several months...(and if I didn't read it here I would still be in the dark).

Just received my letter from RAAust regarding General meeting. I'm looking for a member that will be attending the meeting to vote on my behalf.

Even reading the letter from the board sign by Paul Middleton, still blaming everyone else for the situation we are faced.... 068_angry.gif.cc43c1d4bb0cee77bfbafb87fd434239.gif.. It's not our fault, we weren't here then, you didn't send in photos blah blah....

Things need to change!

Regards Keith

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Its concerning that the exec seem have no plan for correcting the problems or averting any future problems and that they seem to be intent sabotaging the future of the RAA by hiring a new GM without applying much care or consideration.

• Agree 2

Its concerning that the exec seem have no plan for correcting the problems or averting any future problems and that they seem to be intent sabotaging the future of the RAA by hiring a new GM without applying much care or consideration.

It's sad.. No one seems to be held responsible for their performance.. or lack of...

regards keith

• Agree 1

It's sad.. No one seems to be held responsible for their performance.. or lack of...regards keith

You raise a very interesting point Keith.

The people who should have been holding them responsible are the Members

They could do that by voting out any board members who was not representing their interests effectively.

One of the key issues is why we didn't do it.

One reason for that was the culture of secrecy used by some board members to keep things from the members; so some information just didn't get to the members.

Some information, based on John McKeowns post today, apparently did, but was not presented well enough/understood/ or recognised for its seriousness.

And some members, not understanding what the issues were, deliberately gagged any discussion and sowed doubts about the members expressing concerns.

And virtually all the debates have taken place electronically in the forum environment which is hopeless for flowing debate, fracturing it into multiple threads, not closing off issues and moving forward, and providing avenues for some sickos to use the discussion for entertainment.

However, a lot more members are a lot more aware of the issues and in a lot better position to do something about them.

So Keith, while I think things might get worse before they get better I have quite a positive outlook for RAA.

• Agree 1

Welcome Keith, I to have the same issue about WHO to give my vote to...good luck..David

Rolling the dice taking a chance (making an educated guess) with a proxy vote, has to be better than note voting at all.

May even get the out come you want.

regards Keith

Rolling the dice taking a chance (making an educated guess) with a proxy vote, has to be better than note voting at all.May even get the out come you want.

regards Keith

I suggest David Isaac.