Collapsible Jerry Cans (bags)

Thanks Cosmick, I will get on to them...anyone know of any other manufacturers who make them, if so please PM me so I can try and get them as cheap as possible for you

advice please. are these legal to carry?

I expect primary use will be to carry empty (saving space) to use to cart from servo to plane. BTW are the red plastic Jerry Cans cert or just approved to carry fuel generally, this manufacturer would have to have approval to carry fuel otherwise servos won't let you fill them (would need to check).

I have found 3 suppliers and have sent emails off to them to purchase 10 to have in stock in the Clear Prop shop...a lot lot cheaper than elsewhere and drop tested from 10m...hope to hear back in the next few days

Just a note ,the first link above says 30 mtrs drop tested may be better than 10

But if they are half the price then the user can decide plus one supplier makes them for the military with a spec of 10m drop

the "liquid containment" folks use military grade materials ( not certified tho )........."Turtle pac" folks, are "GA" certified......3x $$$$

So what would you prefer...GA Certified (3 times the price) or Military grade at around half the price...let me know so I can source them

Was about to log out..saw this above..........the military grade ones are good ( chap that makes them, was employed by the turtle pac folks.......then he went out on his own )

hope this helps......