[Oct 5, 2013] Wayne Fisher Drifter Parts Sale (Lismore, NSW)

FisherDaughters

Come join the Fisher daughters for a BBQ and to buy any spare drifter parts you may require as Spectrum Aviation is now closed.

We have a range of stock including; second hand drifter parts and engines, AN bolts, Aluminium tubing in all sizes (including raw fuselage tubes), tools, propellers, cabling and much much more......

We also have Wayne Fisher's FAMOUS one of a kind Aerobatic VH-VSI Experimental for sale.

Feel free to fly or drive.

We look forward to seeing the drifter community again and hope for fine weather....

Where: Spectrum Aviation, Hangar 11 Airport Drive, Lismore, NSW

When: Saturday 5th October from 9am

Please contact Lauren, Krystal and Dayle Fisher on (02) 66224466 or 0451109763 if you have any questions or email [email protected]

Guest Maj Millard

Hi fisher daughters, I can only hope that Wayne's VH-VSI aircraft goes to a worthy owner. It alone would have to represent the pinnicle of Wayne's aircraft building skills and abilities...I can't imagine there would be too many pilots out there worthy of that seat....................Maj..024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Maj Millard

And somebody like you should own it, and give it the respect and love it deserves. I feel this aircraft would be quite historic at some stage in the future....................Maj......024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Hi David and Maj, Yes we are sad that we can no longer keep our father's business going. He was the soul of the business and without him it wouldn't be the same. We would like to help the drifter community out as much as possible as our father would love to know that the drifter continues on. David if your interested in the VH-VSI, please feel free to email us on [email protected] for more details.

We hope to see you at the event for a chat and catch-up. :-)

Cheers Lauren, Krystal and Dayle Fisher

Hi David and Maj, Yes we are sad that we can no longer keep our father's business going. He was the soul of the business and without him it wouldn't be the same. We would like to help the drifter community out as much as possible as our father would love to know that the drifter continues on. David if your interested in the VH-VSI, please feel free to email us on [email protected] for more details.We hope to see you at the event for a chat and catch-up. :-)

Cheers Lauren, Krystal and Dayle Fisher

Thanks girls I will make the email inquiry.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Come join the Fisher daughters for a BBQ and to buy any spare drifter parts you may require as Spectrum Aviation is now closed.We have a range of stock including; second hand drifter parts and engines, AN bolts, Aluminium tubing in all sizes (including raw fuselage tubes), tools, propellers, cabling and much much more......

We also have Wayne Fisher's FAMOUS one of a kind Aerobatic VH-VSI Experimental for sale.

Feel free to fly or drive.

We look forward to seeing the drifter community again and hope for fine weather....

Where: Spectrum Aviation, Hangar 11 Airport Drive, Lismore, NSW

When: Saturday 5th October from 9am

Please contact Lauren, Krystal and Dayle Fisher on (02) 66224466 or 0451109763 if you have any questions or email [email protected]

Guest Maj Millard

Hi Fisher Daughters, I know Wayne would be very proud of the way you are handling all this, and I'm sure you are making the correct decisions. Please remember if there is stuff that doesn't sell on the weekend, please it on this forum later as there are many Drifter owners throughout the country, who won't be there in person........good luck on the weekend, and please don't disappear from this forum occasionally....................Maj.....011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Hi girls,

Sorry I cannot make the sale and BBQ. I sincerely hope you get a great turn out and the day is a success.

Your Dad would be proud of you I am sure. As Ross said above, Oz is a big place and there are Drifters Oz wide, I am sure there will be plenty of owners interested for who the tyranny of distance is the biggest problem.

We will miss Spectrum Aviation and Wayne very much as a community.

I'll keep in touch regarding VSI.

God bless.

Guest GraemeM
Hi girls,Sorry I cannot make the sale and BBQ. I sincerely hope you get a great turn out and the day is a success.

Your Dad would be proud of you I am sure. As Ross said above, Oz is a big place and there are Drifters Oz wide, I am sure there will be plenty of owners interested for who the tyranny of distance is the biggest problem.

We will miss Spectrum Aviation and Wayne very much as a community.

I'll keep in touch regarding VSI.

God bless.

Your in luck, just this once we are having another Saturday 5th October this coming weekend for those that missed the first one.

Graeme.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know there's still a bargain project available for someone.

A part built Boorabee, all the difficult stuff has been done, the fuselage structure is virtually complete, all the wing ribs are made, so is the pod molding, and there's a bucket of the tricky/expensive hardware. Would make a great head-start for someone.

The asking price for the whole project is only $200. The boom tube alone costs over $1000 ...

A couple of terrible phone pics below -

IMAG0743.jpg.d583286dbb2598bae93e18fb11a7f3bf.jpg

IMAG0740.jpg.9f1a57d8d93f38ad6c6679f508245617.jpg

IMAG0741.jpg.7f58e2ca844833b26f64a34b641e4ddc.jpg

IMAG0742.jpg.fb60c5ed7d042ef1da5d55fb1966dbe8.jpg

• Agree 1

Just to let everyone know there's still a bargain project available for someone.A part built Boorabee, all the difficult stuff has been done, the fuselage structure is virtually complete, all the wing ribs are made, so is the pod molding, and there's a bucket of the tricky/expensive hardware. Would make a great head-start for someone.

The asking price for the whole project is only $200. The boom tube alone costs over $1000 ...

A couple of terrible phone pics below -

[ATTACH]23779[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]23780[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]23781[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]23782[/ATTACH]

Thank you for posting this. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested on 0451 109 763 or 02 66224466 or email [email protected]

Hope to hear from you the fisher daughters (Lauren, Krystal and Dayle Fisher) :-)

Thank you to the Drifter Community for your amazing support at the Drifter Part Sale. If you couldn't attend and need parts please contact us for an inventory list of remaining items 0451 109 763 or 02 66224466. We look forward to hearing from you :-)

Please note we had a typo in our email address its actually [email protected]

Many Thanks

• Caution 1

Guest Maj Millard

One could hardly go wrong with the Boreebe project for $200 smackers...the fuselage frame looks very well done.............Maj...012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Guest Maj Millard

It would be but I need another project like a hole in the head !..........would be nicer to see some new pilot build himself an aeroplane and go fly......................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif