NQ Board election......

Guest Maj Millard

The majority thought Ross was the right man for the job!!!

Ross!Try and keep in mind, " You can please some of the people some of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you will never please all of the people, all of the time."

Frank.

Good on you Ross. Pleased to see the result come out the way it did, when the politics and 'secret service stuff' starts getting you down, remember, we are all backing you.

Cheers Davo:thumb up:

Guest Maj Millard

Thanks Davo and all for you encouragement, I feel like I 'm walking up the gallows stairs and your all cheering me on !!.................... 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif 060_popcorn.gif.cda9a479d23ee038be1a27e83eb99342.gif

Congrats & well done Ross/Madge.

Many who get elected, some of whom used this forum for some of their electioneering or to get known, seem to then buzz off from here once elected.

I hope that you can stay and keep the members informed on those items that can be discussed publically.

Hopefully you can follow Jim Tatlock's lead and stay involved here, + bounce some items off the members via this forum.

Regards Geoff

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Guest Maj Millard

Don't worry, I've already said I plan to continue contributing to this forum....I have already communicated with Rod Birrell and other board members, and many agree with me that it is time the board started working as a team to actually get something done..................Madge