Robots!

farri

Ok guys! It`s finaly got to me!....Whenever I log on I take a quick look at the 'Members online now'. It includes, Members, Guests and Robots.....What or who, are the Robots? 033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif

Frank.

Robots are how Google et. al. know all about everything on the web. Their computers, commonly known as robots, 'crawl' around the web, following all the links on a page and all the links on those pages and all the links... etc.

I can imagine this buzzing sound delivering pizzas the dogs have something else to bark at and the neighbours lights flashing on?

What happens if there are hijackers about?

Just imagine if they get off with the pizza and cash, what a show.

Regards

Kith Page.

Robots are how Google et. al. know all about everything on the web. Their computers, commonly known as robots, 'crawl' around the web, following all the links on a page and all the links on those pages and all the links... etc.

Sneaky buggers! Thanks sf.

They are coming Frank, soon they will be delivering your Pizzas to your door....................Maj.....014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

Ross, How do you reckon they`ll keep the pizzas hot? My nearest pizza outlet is 35 klm away. 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Drones: Apparently! Military Drones will eventually have artificial intelligence, fly themselves, decide who the enemy is and take them out, if required. 038_sweat.gif.5ddb17f3860bd9c6d8a993bf4039f100.gif

Frank.

They are coming Frank, soon they will be delivering your Pizzas to your door....................Maj.....014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/12/01/amazon-bezos-drone-delivery/3799021/

Drones are already being used as delivery vehicles, hopefully your new Kindle from Amazon would be delivered a little slower than the current Pakistan/Afghanistan delivery services...

Daleks are not robots. They are an advanced life form that needs a protective metal body. So they must be South African traffic lights.

Pmmccarthy, I have no idea what you're saying, but I would like to share your drugs... 027_buddies.gif.22de48aac5a25c8f7b0f586db41ef93a.gif

• Like 1

Drones: Apparently! Military Drones will eventually have artificial intelligence, fly themselves, decide who the enemy is and take them out, if required. 038_sweat.gif.5ddb17f3860bd9c6d8a993bf4039f100.gif

Frank.

ROFLMAO If they're enemies they deliver a hellfire missile, otherwise it's a pizza coming at you......