Oops!

hey what d

Long time no see scotty, no I'm still waiting on rego 078_pc_revenge.gif.92f2d38a0e662b2e0b6cba4dc0ba5c35.gif I'm checking my emails about once every ten minutes, not getting any work done but don't tell dad

o u think of your aak hornet price etc flying etc

sorry scotty meant to send it to the fella with the hornet u were talkin to i will retry

Still not sure what your point is. Your post reads as if you have a problem with either

SDQDI or the price of the Hornets

hey what do u think of your aak hornet price etc flying etc

G'day Jeff, I'm not sure how it will fly yet but will know soon, as for price I think it's resonable (don't tell Ole I said that:whisper:)

Especially when you weigh up the fact it's local and for me anyway it is only a short drive to the factory if I have troubles. The style of the hornet isn't for everyone but will suit me just fine.

Ps scotty might be able to tell you a little about their flying characteristics if you bribe him right:high 5:

• Like 1

Still not sure what your point is. Your post reads as if you have a problem with eitherSDQDI or the price of the Hornets

Scotty Jeff doesn't know me yet:wink:

Ps got my rego through just before Christmas 014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

Scotty Jeff doesn't know me yet:wink:Ps got my rego through just before Christmas 014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

Heard about the rego Sam, it's all go now. All the best of the season to you and yours, but don't start bragging about what Santa brings you, you got your rego and plane and I don't believe you have been that good you should get any more.

Merry Xmas to all, that includes you to Lyle.

Scotty

• Like 2