TOSG website and group relaunch

Pocoaust

G'day Everyone,

My name is Paul O'Connor, and after some consultation with BOB LLewelyn, I have relaunched the TOSG Web site from scratch. I own a T300. The new web address is:

www.tosgaust.com

We wish to get a current owners register going ASAP. There is a contact sheet on the new site that will send a message to bob. We are trying to get an idea of where as many Thruster are as possible, and continue the good work of Tony Hayes.

The idea is that TOSG will take responsibility for TC/TAC holder for the Thruster range of Aircraft.

Pls join ASAP to make this viable. I would like to also try to get a state based group going for events as well.

Best Regards

Paul O'Connor

[email protected]

• Like 5
  • Winner 1

Paul, I developed and hosted the TOSG web site for Tony and still have all the TOSG files...would only take 5 mins to resurrect it again with all the photos, how to's, information, thruster histories etc. When the person, forget his name, took over from Tony it only lasted about a month but I still kept it going and then when the domain wasn't renewed iPad to keep it going but then a year later the guy completely abandoned it so I just let the domain expire however I think the old domain can still be resurrected.

Let me know if you want the site resurrected with all the old files...I know you sent me a contact the other day but I have been so busy to reply and was going to do it on Thursday

Thanks Mate,

Thanks for the reponse guys...... membership form is on the new web site under contacts...... www.tosgaust.com

I have registered the domain TOSGAUST.COM, so this will do for now. If I could get any content you have that would be great. Call me on my mobile after the xmas rush. I would like to link this forum as the default forum from the web site. I have created a new one, but I would like to keep the old traffic. What do you need from me to achieve this.

Regards

Paul

Happening in a hap hazard way. Xmas and New year mean comms is fragmented, but with the number of calls Bob and I have recieved (And Missed), it looks like a real proposition.

Everyone, keep sending the Application from the www.tosgaust.com web site...... Also, anyone with a user list etc from the past pls get it to Bob or I ASAP.

Thanks

Happy NEW Year to everyone and safe flying.

Happening in a hap hazard way. Xmas and New year mean comms is fragmented, but with the number of calls Bob and I have recieved (And Missed), it looks like a real proposition. Everyone, keep sending the Application from the www.tosgaust.com web site...... Also, anyone with a user list etc from the past pls get it to Bob or I ASAP.

Thanks

Happy NEW Year to everyone and safe flying.

Bob?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone....

I'm back from holidays (had enough teenage angst for a year ;-)....

I spoke to Bob and let him know that several of you have tried to contact him over the holidays without success...

As stated, I'm the dogs body, so I will keep going with my limited resources, and lets see were we get.

Thanks

Paul

Hi everyone....I'm back from holidays (had enough teenage angst for a year ;-)....

I spoke to Bob and let him know that several of you have tried to contact him over the holidays without success...

As stated, I'm the dogs body, so I will keep going with my limited resources, and lets see were we get.

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul, I've put my tosg email address onto the website contact page, and have started a parallel thread in this ahere forum. Also resuscitated mobile 'phone battery! Though I tend to leave it off until I've cooked breakfast for the kids... :o)

• 1 year later...