Ultralight Nut

Bob Llewellyn

Hi, I own (and have flown) a couple of Thrusters (currently in disrepair), have flown Blaniks, a PA28, wire-braced and strut-braced drifters, a Jab 160, and Lightwing GR-912. I want an ultralight supersonic VTOL jet that I can shut down & go hang-gliding in sometimes...

• Like 1

Welcome Bob, I went to one of your 'design/build' lectures at archerfield one night in 2008 , really enjoyed and then talked till 2 am . Great stuff,

good luck with TOSG and thanks for helping out.

JimG

• Like 1

..I want an ultralight supersonic VTOL jet that I can shut down & go hang-gliding in sometimes...

Seems like a reasonable request. I'll see what I can slap together this weekend.

Welcome Bob. You and Dafydd gave me lots of help with a design a few years back. I tried out some of your energy-saving ideas. I still haven't got around to delivering the bottles of port.

Hope to get to Clifton in March. Will you blokes be there?

Seems like a reasonable request. I'll see what I can slap together this weekend.Welcome Bob. You and Dafydd gave me lots of help with a design a few years back. I tried out some of your energy-saving ideas. I still haven't got around to delivering the bottles of port.

Hope to get to Clifton in March. Will you blokes be there?

No worries. I need to check my calendar, but I'd like to make the flyin.