Rec Fly Tie Clips, Cuff Links and Earrings

Admin

Hi All

I am getting Recreational Flying Jewelry specially made however I am running into a problem with our Logo:

news_logo.jpg.18145e05ff0399334e439ce05ab3564a.jpg

Because of the colours and the shape, it is proving to be extremely hard for the jewelry maker to replicate it that also looks good. The logo represents an artistic representation of a spinning prop and spinner.

I am also getting more Recreational Flying shirts and caps made and again the colours of the logo can't be embroided because of the Australian colour blend.

So perhaps it's time to change the logo after 10years but I wouldn't have a clue what to, and one that also lends itself to do what I want as in this post. Perhaps we just leave it as it is and come up with a specific single colour for the shirts etc.

Any thoughts?

For the last 2 weeks I have been redoing the shop with new software and many new products and hopefully it will be finished by the end of this week so that is why all this has come up...As was said, the logo is well known so will stick with it but come up with a single colour for the shirts and still waiting to hear back from the Jeweller

Here is a really nice looking Tie Clip (well I think so at least) with subtle Capt and First Officer bars which hopefully will come in at around $25:

35348134_tieclip.jpg.f143202b067882a1381e8bca56000110.jpg

On a slightly more serious note, Ian, would it be possible to keep the shape of the Recreational Flying logo but change it to a more solid colour? In this way, it will be still easily recognisable by those in the know but considerably easier to reproduce on products.

Hi Ian

Have you thought of selling a small sticker with your logo, recreationalflying, and forum member printed. The sticker could be put on the aircraft and cars to identify members who are out and about at meets etc. You could sell them to cover costs and postage etc. Just an idea. I'd get two; one for the aircraft and car. Cheers Mike. I find the forum great. Thanks.012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

• Agree 1

Hi IanHave you thought of selling a small sticker with your logo, recreationalflying, and forum member printed. The sticker could be put on the aircraft and cars to identify members who are out and about at meets etc. You could sell them to cover costs and postage etc. Just an idea. I'd get two; one for the aircraft and car. Cheers Mike. I find the forum great. Thanks.012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

A couple of site users organised this once before and with having individual site users names on them it was a big job to organise:

http://www.recreationalflying.com/threads/offical-bumper-sticker-thread.9619/

http://www.recreationalflying.com/threads/bumper-sticker-orders.9832/

I could get generic ones made and they would end up very cheap if there was only one design and I ordered like 250 of them...the more qty the cheaper they are