Goulburn Airport Sale

68volksy

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ozzie

That advert pops up on you tube clips and i think if you look close at that Cessna as it comes towards our old mate looks like it is on a dolly of some sort.

Just a note - there has been GA training at Goulburn Airport - run by the same lady - for over 22 years now and it's still going. The school's landing fees went from $900 per annum (under Council) to what would have been well over $16,000 per annum under the new operator if it had continued training at the same capacity. So it has wound down a bit after the price of flying per hour went up by around 15% overnight but it's still training on Fridays and Saturdays.

Diddy - if someone has told you at some stage that GA training is not available at the airport could you let me know who might have said that? I've talked to so many people over the last few year who have been told that Goulburn Aviation was either no longer operating or wasn't offering GA training but can't seem to nail down exactly where the rumour has originated.

yeah, thats all well and good, but has the grass runway been fixed yet, it was like landing on soccer all sized boulders! though i still dont think the business practice of raising landing fees to a point that other businesses are forced to shrink, and reduce operations, thats a business model that no one will eventually win from.