The Jab Powered Drifter???

seb7701

There used to be a Jab powered Drifter at Warnervale a couple of years ago, this is probably it since Ourimbah is within a few Kilometres of Warnervale

He obviously doesn't want to sell it very much, or could do with lessons on how to sell ..... no details, no TTIS, no engine hours, no engine type no date of manufacture no statement on rego status. These kind of ads really peef me.

• Agree 3

Many years ago, a friend in London was looking for a cheap car. He answered and advert in the local paper "Car for sale, 10 pounds." He went to the house and a lady answered his knock. "If you're after the car, it's in the garage. Go and have a look"

He went to the garage, opened the door and there was a sparkling, almost new, Jaguar . He went back to the lady and said "there's obviously a printing error in the paper"

"No" she said, "Me husband has deserted me for a younger woman and I've been told to sell all his stuff and send him the money"

• Haha 3

There used to be a Jab powered Drifter at Warnervale a couple of years ago, this is probably it since Ourimbah is within a few Kilometres of WarnervaleHe obviously doesn't want to sell it very much, or could do with lessons on how to sell ..... no details, no TTIS, no engine hours, no engine type no date of manufacture no statement on rego status. These kind of ads really peef me.

Owner has now posted an answer in the Ebay advert re TTIS and engine type etc after I asked the question. Now not interested!