Trailable Aircraft

JG3

I notice that there are a couple of Kestrel single-seaters complete with trailers for sale in the RAAus Marketplace. The Kestrels originated in SE Qld and may not be so well known elsewhere. They're excellent little aircraft, that fly well, and have a good history here. I once flew one on a delivery trip from SE Qld to Victoria, and it flew well.

Particular interest is that they are well-designed to fold quickly, and fit into light, easily towed trailers. I know how great that is from my travels in the USA with an ultralight in a trailer. So it's easy to move to a new airfield for a change of scenery, and bring your hangar with you. Or go on x-country adventure trips with the aircraft on tow in it's own secure trailer. It sure feels good not to need to find and pay for hangar space at an airfield....

I don't have any direct connection with either of these aircraft, but just want to alert others of this opportunity to find real proven trailable aircraft. And at very low prices, for complete rigs ready to go anywhere.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 3

• 2 weeks later...