A Women is a Mans Best Friend

Guest john

A real women is a mans best friend. She will never stand him up nor let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure & comfort him after he's had a bad day. She will inspire him to do things that he thought he could live without for fear or regret. She will enable him to express his most deepest emotions & give into the most intimate desires he requests & demands. She will always make sure he feels as though he is the most handsome man in the room & will enable him to be the most confident, sexy, seductive & invincible person.

Hey wait a minute, I've been dreaming but now that I've come to my senses, its really a good dose of WHISKEY that provides all the abovementioned pleasures.016_ecstatic.gif.156a811a440b493b0c2bea54e43be5cc.gif

"Hey wait a minute, I've been dreaming but now that I've come to my senses, its really a good dose of WHISKEY that provides all the above mentioned pleasures.016_ecstatic.gif.156a811a440b493b0c2bea54e43be5cc.gif"

I learnt that years ago, but I moved on to vodka, cos it is cheaper:rofl:008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif

Knickerless Bottomly, the CEO of the Underware Manufacturers Association of Australia, stated at a recent trade show, that in his opinion, it was a bit of a bummer that the increased consumption of alcohol, has caused a decline in the sales of elastic.

• Haha 1

Knickerless Bottomly, the CEO of the Underware Manufacturers Association of Australia, stated at a recent trade show, that in his opinion, it was a bit of a bummer that the increased consumption of alcohol, has caused a decline in the sales of elastic.

In "his" opinion??

If I think of someone named Knickerless Bottomly I want her to be female.

That's a bit of a stretch.