Toilets at YCAB?

rdarby

I've looked but besides trees can't find anything.

Is there a decent ladies toilet at YCAB and if so where?

Gets a bit bad needing to tell female friends to stop at the service centre on the way there!

I've looked but besides trees can't find anything.Is there a decent ladies toilet at YCAB and if so where?

Gets a bit bad needing to tell female friends to stop at the service centre on the way there!

There are no public toilets at YCAB but maybe one day they will have a new clubhouse with a toilet block included in the building...here's hoping...you can stop in a Macca's just down the road from the field.

David

I for one would love for the club at YCAB to be renovated and really turned into a club to be proud of. I am not currently a member cause it's a bit of a disgrace but would love to see it happen and would certainly be ready to become financial if I heard of someone willing to take on the task.

EDIT: I recently visited Puyallup in WA, USA (near seattle). There is a little Cafe attached to the airport (about caloundra sized airport) that does really cheap breakfasts etc. The food isn't great but it is packed regardless of weather etc. I really feel Brisbane is missing something like this where you can get a coffee and breakfast and watch the runway etc. I know I would frequent something like that.

Nah FT, but I like the way that in the states there are aviation themed bars and eateries. With our small population I guess it wouldn't work.

We went to a place in Canada called Wings bar and Grill. Not exactly aviation wings but close enough.