Items for sale

Aera 500 GPS,complete, the lot. As new.....$350

Ivo magnum 74" inflite adj prop......complete, brand new $ 3000 neg

Russ 0418276747

3 blader, inflite adj, also have governor that enhances it to a constant speed if activated, 74", clockwise rotate ( viewed from rear ) Google Ivo for more info.

• Helpful 1

Thats more grunt that a 912ULS explains the larger prop diameter. I think that size will go over the max allowed for a 912 ULS...I have a 72inch bolly on mine and that is the max I am told. Bummer would be good to have a IFA

I have one sitting on the shelf too, you will probably have it half worn out before I will need it. Where are we all going to get our variable prop endorsements done?

There is no problem getting endorsement, why do you think there is a problem ? I had a certified Sportstar with IFA, it is in another fly school now or if you built your plane there is no problem doing in your plane, I also know of a IFA in another certified and a LSA used in schools. If you built your plane and want AP endorsement or want to know where a school plane is PM me. The performance of an adjustable prop is a great advantage, short take off and fast cruising at optimum power settings, but the initial cost is hard to justify,

• 4 weeks later...
Aera 500 GPS,complete, the lot. As new.....$350Ivo magnum 74" inflite adj prop......complete, brand new $ 3000 neg

Russ 0418276747

guys.......refreshing this prop advert. ( new price around $4200 landed )............now $2700 neg,