RA-Aus Website Changes

slb

Anyone know what has happened to the Staff and Board contact lists? There used to be a flow diagram of the various departments, with contacts for each department but this has disappeared while I have been at Oshkosh.

Also, the L2/L3/L4 lists have disappeared - anyone know why? I couldn't find them anywhere.

Hopefully they are just updating the website, because surely it is important to be able to find a current L2 operating within your area?

The "Latest News" links include one to a fly-inn June 15 and another regarding a NOTAM affecting Kingaroy last Sept 2014.

The website really needs some regular maintenance. The L1 Training was rolled out 1 December 14 on a 3 month trial and the page and links are still sitting there with no updates on what the future holds re L1s.

Anyone know what has happened to the Staff and Board contact lists? There used to be a flow diagram of the various departments, with contacts for each department but this has disappeared while I have been at Oshkosh.Also, the L2/L3/L4 lists have disappeared - anyone know why? I couldn't find them anywhere.

Hopefully they are just updating the website, because surely it is important to be able to find a current L2 operating within your area?

Sib, the L2-L4 lists are on the web site. Click Teck then Maint lists and all are there. Also all staff and board members numbers etc are under Contact.

Mike

Sib, the L2-L4 lists are on the web site. Click Teck then Maint lists and all are there. Also all staff and board members numbers etc are under Contact. Mike

Thanks Mike - no idea why I couldn't find them .... must still be jet-lagged 083_lost.gif.2c655b36c89d6cff882e0dc8f9fc5e85.gif

Contact information has changed though. No longer any direct line to Ops or Tech Managers, or Safety, just generic emails, as below:

For Pilots – [email protected]

For Owners, Maintainers and Builders – [email protected]

For all other enquiries[email protected]u

• Caution 1

They have all been at Oskosh with you LOL 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

'Allegedly' ..... I didn't bump into any of them at Oshkosh, even at the International Visitors do (which had a good turn out)

There used to be a list of all RAA registered aircraft but I can't find it now .Steve

Steve, that was raised with the President and CEO at the forum here in Bundy a few weeks back. They advised that the register was removed as it was so far out of date. It (register) will go back on line when the new computor system is installed. There will be a lot more info about the aircraft published like aircraft BEW/MTOW and rego expiry etc. This will be taken from the registration data.

Cheers Mike

Business cards on the board in the International Tent is evidence.

Sorry ... I meant 'Allegedly' with me, as I hadn't bumped in to any of them. I had spotted their cards on the board so I knew they were around somewhere.