Joy Flight Brisbane Area

ian00798

For anyone in the Brisbane Area that is interested, I am going for a flight from Redcliffe this afternoon, somewhere around 1-1:30. There is one spare seat available. It would be great to have someone in the right seat so the aircraft is balanced. If you are interested, please message me.

• Like 3
  • Informative 2

All sorts, P208, C172, PA38, C182 and C210. I'm going for my CPL, and need command, but I hate pottering around the countryside solo when there could be someone else up there enjoying it too who would otherwise be stuck on the ground.

• Like 1

All sorts, P208, C172, PA38, C182 and C210. I'm going for my CPL, and need command, but I hate pottering around the countryside solo when there could be someone else up there enjoying it too who would otherwise be stuck on the ground.

I am a PPL student and I fly out of YRED. Training at RAC, but I will come for a fly if you need company! If I fly with you though, I would love to use the opportunity to practice my DR though. Happy to flick a few dollars to offset the costs as well. I am doing my final solo nav this week, so hopefully will do my flight test soon, but I will still fly with you, especially if its midweek flights!!

I will probably go up around 3pm on Thursday if your interested. I'm an air traffic controller so most of my flights will be mid week. Happy for you to practice DR, the route will probably be YRED YMUB MLY YRED. I will let you know later in the week when I know for sure. Good luck with your solo Nav, they are awesome fun.

• Like 1

For anyone in the Brisbane Area that is interested, I am going for a flight from Redcliffe this afternoon, somewhere around 1-1:30. There is one spare seat available. It would be great to have someone in the right seat so the aircraft is balanced. If you are interested, please message me.

Great work on this. I wish I was in brisbane. I would be there in a flash :)

• 3 weeks later...

I flew from Shepparton to Cowra today to attend the AAAA Spring fly-in.

Two-thirds the way there I developed a severe pain in the tummy and decided to divert to Temora to use the loo.

Bloody model aeroplanes everywhere and two of the three runways closed. The only one open had about 15 knots of gusting cross-wind so I just had to hang on.

Between Temora and Cowra I ran into a line of rapidly developing Cu and got bounced around...brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it!

Of course, by the time I got to Cowra....

NO. The pains had gone and I was able to arrive and tie down without a problem. Should be a great weekend.

Kaz

• 4 weeks later...

I am going flying in the morning out of Caboolture.

Leaving very early and I have a spare seat.

Destination to be determined tomorrow depending on wind, cloud, fog etc.

The plan is for 3 to 4 hours leaving at 0500ish.

PM me if you want to come.

Or if you want to tag along in your own plane that could work to.

I am going flying in the morning out of Caboolture.Leaving very early and I have a spare seat.

Destination to be determined tomorrow depending on wind, cloud, fog etc.

The plan is for 3 to 4 hours leaving at 0500ish.

PM me if you want to come.

Or if you want to tag along in your own plane that could work to.

Sorry Geoff just saw your invite, I and possibly Val would be up for it in a flash.

Will catch up next time we are at the hangar.

Got a few surprise destinations coming up, especially Jimbour House just north of Dalby.

image.jpg.f2ea359741d6e23d2b406dd12b324416.jpg

image.jpg.87db51c820cfe1c4aa304c15956069bf.jpg

image.jpg.5267590a3c9d009e14b013a9865bd45f.jpg

image.jpg.5315228602b7044dd287cc12328fdb3d.jpg

image.jpg.caf85b8e1b3da5d8967764fbe162ac7d.jpg

image.jpg.783c22bf911998df3bffb5525c44db24.jpg

image.jpg.b915040f314a0a20e32024c497b88e66.jpg

image.jpg.cb11ed3fda024517336e0ac3d9a537ec.jpg

image.jpg.dbad3d03d3e9a69a7cc8b079e952cb80.jpg

image.jpg.ca02c1e0e5fecd3aa40391693a9c2966.jpg