Flying For Wildlife

RichTee

Hey Guys,

Recently formed a trust here in Zim with some fellow Savannah pilots with the aim of using our planes to help our National Parks Authority and other wildlife concerns.....they really need all the help they can get to try to preserve the amazing wildlife we have in Zimbabwe...with particular urgency on our elephant population.

Please have a look at our FaceBook page and like / share promote. https://www.facebook.com/flyingforwildlife?ref=hl

I'll also post updates here for those who are not on FaceBook.

Many thanks and I hope you all enjoy the photos.

Rich

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...

They are very beautiful photos of a beautiful land.

Only a total international ban on the trading of all ivory, skins, fur and plumage of our endangered wildlife has the potential to save the last of them.

Kaz

Only a total international ban on the trading of all ivory, skins, fur and plumage of our endangered wildlife has the potential to save the last of them.

Good news that China has really clamped down on this and running adverts on TV to embarrass rich folk into not buying it. "Face" means certain things here, not always clear, but this is one case where they will stop wearing it or risk losing Face in public.

As Rich Tee may know, one of China's sporting heros, Yao Ming basketballer for many years in the US NBA was there recently and has a 90 minute Doco about ivory hunting, currently running on Chinese TV. Hundreds of millions look up to Yao Ming so this will have a good effect.

I love my meat but just don't get "Sport Hunting", other than vermon.