Inapropriate accidental icon pushing

flyerme

Well for the first time on my ipad I fell victim to the accidental inapropriate tap of the funny icon..... I traced my steps (after removal). And found that when scrolling on the ipad most including me scroll from right hand side ( were icon are located) you need to scroll few times and it's very easily done.... How ever some jump the gun first at the accidental icon taper before finding out why an inapropriate icon was selected. ( seems very common not just on here)

There is a solution! I urge Admin to make the icon Double tap so we ipad uses don't ACCIDENTALLY tap inapropriate icons .... Also if you find your self has an inapropriate like/funny ect... Send a Polite private message in the case ( like me) they are not even aware any icon was pushed :)

Have a safe and enjoyable Day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Caution 1

There must be a setting on ipad, because I have to double tap them to do a like etc.

The other point is if you guys scrolled with the correct hand it wouldn't be a problem would it.074_stirrer.gif.5dad7b21c959cf11ea13e4267b2e9bc0.gif

• Informative 1
  • Caution 1

Well for the first time on my ipad I fell victim to the accidental inapropriate tap of the funny icon..... I traced my steps (after removal). And found that when scrolling on the ipad most including me scroll from right hand side ( were icon are located) you need to scroll few times and it's very easily done.... How ever some jump the gun first at the accidental icon taper before finding out why an inapropriate icon was selected. ( seems very common not just on here)There is a solution! I urge Admin to make the icon Double tap so we ipad uses don't ACCIDENTALLY tap inapropriate icons .... Also if you find your self has an inapropriate like/funny ect... Send a Polite private message in the case ( like me) they are not even aware any icon was pushed :)

Have a safe and enjoyable Day.

Oops!

(I reckon we just shouldn't take any of this too seriously...it is just the inter web thingy)

Perhaps I am different as I seem to always scroll down in the middle of the page. If I move them to the left then lefties would have the problem plus they would take up extra real estate on a post. I don't think there is an easy answer to this other than scroll in the middle. I learnt to scroll in the middle so I don't accidentally trigger advert links I find on many web sites

• Agree 3