The Skillful Female Pilot

Guest john

Some time ago a gorgeous female pilot came to my hangar for assistance & told me that she was having some control difficulties withe her plane when practising for the forthcoming aerobatic championships & could I have a look at the plane .

This female pilot was not only gorgeous on the eye, as she had big knockers that pointed upwards to the sky & this made my cocacola glasses to become fogged up. She went onto say that she had limited time to stay with her plane today & had to get back to work in 15 minutes.

I then suggested to her that it would be in her best interest if she could make a mutual appointment at a later date for me to inspect her plane when she had nothing on .

All I got then was a smack across the choppers which knocked off my cocacola glasses with no valid explanation why she had smacked me.030_dizzy.gif.fecc2d0d52af5722561e47dee1add28d.gif

I have no idea really. When I've tried to be really nice it used to go down like a Russian fighter over Turkey. I guess when I get really old I will have more experience to make a better judgement. I think you need to have been personally involved with about at least a million, to be qualified to make a valid comment. Thing's have improved lately but it think it's because I'm considered harmless. Nev

I think when you get older the worse it is, saw a poor old bloke in the supermarket ask a girl she needs him to get down a can from the top shelf for her.

She looked at him as if to say "why you wanna perve at my breasts"

Gee I don't know. She probably just doesn't want to be bothered getting off her bum to do it for an old coot who isn't cool and sexy. I'm getting really depressed now.

Firstly the future is dim as you paint it for us blokes and I must be losing my cognitive abilities as I can't work out how getting something off the top shelf would aid perving on someone's breasts. You would be better off watching the Brownlow medals being presented and watching the footballer's wives in their gownless evening straps, if that's what turns you on. Nev

Don't worry about geting old. There comes a time when you walk down the street, the old blokes nod and say G'day, young blokes say "How you going", Old ladies give a sly sideways grin, but best of all young women usually give a nice smile.

This used to happen to me until I bought a pair of reflective sunglasses and then I suddenly became invisible. Tossed them after a very short time and life is sweet again.

Three young studs went to the bakery, knowing that the cute girl behind the counter wore short skirts. When she asked the first boy what he wanted, he asked for raisin bread knowing it was kept on the top shelf and she would have to climb the ladder to get it. When she came back down, she asked the second boy what he wanted and he also asked for raisin bread. Thinking to save herself another trip up the ladder while she was up there, she asked the third boy "Is yours raisin too?" He said "No, but it's quiverin."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had a friend who was the consumate pick-up artist and I asked him for some good pick-up lines. He told me his most successful one was to ask the girl how she liked her eggs in the morning. I tried that and all I got was "Unfertilized, thank you!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

With so much breast meat on display these days, it's hard not to look. If a young sheila gives you that 'you old perv' look, just say the her,

" Will you please tell your breasts to stop staring at my eyes"

If that doesn't change her perception of you, nothing will.

• Like 1

With so much breast meat on display these days, it's hard not to look. If a young sheila gives you that 'you old perv' look, just say the her," Will you please tell your breasts to stop staring at my eyes"

If that doesn't change her perception of you, nothing will.

A woman that used to work with my wife used to wear very see-through blouses with no bra and she was fairly well endowed and knew it. Whenever she saw someone perving, she would go troppo on them. That's what I would classify as sexual harrassment.

She obviously want's to show them off. Perhaps it's only to make other women feel inadequate and nothing to do with men at all. Nev

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..... might be onto something there.

That must be why Tony Abbott runs around in budgie smugglers, he wants the rest of us men to feel well endowed

• Haha 1
  • Winner 1