Another flight attendant quits by triggering a grounded plane’s emergency slide and bailing

MANY of us fantasise about quitting our jobs in the most spectacular ways imaginable — and a few of us might end up doing it. But when you’re a flight attendant, there is no more bizarre way to go than this.

A United Airlines hostie has been sacked after she burst open the front door of a plane that landed in Texas, triggered the inflatable evacuation slide, slid down and kept walking.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/another-flight-attendant-quits-by-triggering-a-grounded-planes-emergency-slide-and-bailing/news-story/d52ef0bc524ce84c6496e9115dc24c33

Bah, that got nothing on Ronnie RAAF. Remember back in 2000 when that FA-18 was on approach to Darwin and punched off a missile that destroyed some cockies Cruiser?

I remember seeing an advertisement a couple of months later.. The only way to kill a Landcruiser....Hit it with a missile!

Bah, that got nothing on Ronnie RAAF. Remember back in 2000 when that FA-18 was on approach to Darwin and punched off a missile that destroyed some cockies Cruiser?I remember seeing an advertisement a couple of months later.. The only way to kill a Landcruiser....Hit it with a missile!

?temp_hash=bb85c2fa32ed7b66d72e71548a0ff546

Story Here: http://www.amazingaustralia.com.au/blunders.htm

image.jpeg.50aded271d6b794d71cf0b111a2dc34f.jpeg

• Like 1

Yep your right, it was hung up after a misson out to the Delamere range and let go as the aircraft was returning back to Darwin. Rumour has it the guy who owned the landcruiser was about to go into town when it struck. Would have beenquite a suprise to say the least.

Guest Andys@coffs

Must be a Darwin thing...I recall similar occurring with a P3C Sonobuoy...except they just drop and are not rocket assisted.....but even so if the last thing that went through you mind was a sonobuoy then I guess there will be a reasonably robust please explain....