How to UNDO a Post like

Admin

It seems that a common issue that keeps popping up is that a user can sometimes click/tap the wrong Like icon in a post which seems to mostly happen on mobile devices due to their screen sizes.

Well, if you mistakenly click/tap the wrong like on a post you can always undo it. After you realise that you have selected the incorrect Like you can click/tap the "Undo Like" on the right of the Likes list.

Here is a screen shot:

1.jpg.d26ce6dbb5fb4bd29c590867137aa93b.jpg

Incidentally, I have spaced the Like icons a bit further apart but still keeping them on a single line on small mobile devices which may also help

• Like 1
  • Helpful 2

It seems that a common issue that keeps popping up is that a user can sometimes click/tap the wrong Like icon in a post which seems to mostly happen on mobile devices due to their screen sizes.Well, if you mistakenly click/tap the wrong like on a post you can always undo it. After you realise that you have selected the incorrect Like you can click/tap the "Undo Like" on the right of the Likes list.

Here is a screen shot:

[ATTACH]43096[/ATTACH]

Incidentally, I have spaced the Like icons a bit further apart but still keeping them on a single line on small mobile devices which may also help

Great post Ian. Informative and even my fingers can now touch the right icon on my 4.5" Samsung mobile.

Cheers Mike

Not just mobile device... my laptop's touch screen and my fat fingers quite often result in inappropriate "likes". Expecially when flicking it up to scroll down.

• Agree 1

Ian sometimes I have given an innapropriate like by mistake without noticing I have done it.

Would it be an option to have an alert (not email) for each like given? The same as what we get when someone gives us a like. I think that would really help us all to keep on top of what likes we are giving to make sure they are appropriate (well intentional at least:wink:)

• Like 1

Ian sometimes I have given an innapropriate like by mistake without noticing I have done it.Would it be an option to have an alert (not email) for each like given? The same as what we get when someone gives us a like. I think that would really help us all to keep on top of what likes we are giving to make sure they are appropriate (well intentional at least:wink:)

Hmmmmmm, interesting concept, an alert to say "you gave x user a y Like for their post z"...can I take it under advisement at this point in time but interesting idea...thanks

• Like 1