Hi All Just landed... oops 7 years ago

supacat

Been an avid reader since 2010 but little flying experience so not much to offer forum wise

However now I'm doing my Navs - RaAus style . 2 hrs up 10 + to go and now over 100 hrs in the log book

Love all the posts

rgds supacat

• Like 2

Welcome aboard, just because people don't have much experience doesn't seem to stop them putting up posts! Please feel free to ask about things, its how we learn, and if you think something seems strange or downright wrong, query it. (politely!). It may well be wrong / strange /whatever, and if you have missed the point it will be explained

David.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Welcome aboard, just because people don't have much experience doesn't seem to stop them putting up posts! Please feel free to ask about things, its how we learn, and if you think something seems strange or downright wrong, query it. (politely!). It may well be wrong / strange /whatever, and if you have missed the point it will be explainedDavid.

Well said David

• 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

Welcome Supacat. . .

Your avatar doesn't say where you are,. . . I hope you are not an Off Planet Alien,. . . but if you are, . . .then welcome as well.

I'm in Engerland. . . .the land of snow. . .Ice,. . .Low cloud. . . .bad bloody weather most of the year,. . wonder where you're based ?. . . ANYway,. . .with 100 hrs in the dreaded logbook, you're almost an expert compared to most of us. . . .let us know your stories please. . . ..

KR

Phil

( I'm poorly at the moment with a chest infection. . . .Pray for Phil. . . )080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif