Holy Moly, a new engine that will make an impact.

bexrbetter

Good luck ...I'll believe it when I see it having waited several years with 2 Turbines sitting in Jack's workshop waiting for him to complete his reduction drive gearbox only to have him spit the dummy and fail to deliver

I believe the Aeromomentum uses all new parts and is available as are the components to

Aeromomentum Aircraft Engines, LSA, Experimental, Airboats, Aircraft Gearbox, 1500cc, 117hp

941081705_Aeromomentum1R.jpg.c22571c0fe1e8ad598ffead45c9b9233.jpg

• Like 1

Good luck ...I'll believe it when I see it

If you read the text you will see that EPI are engineering consultants, it's not their product, and the engine has been run.

I believe the Aeromomentum

It is respected around here and has good traction in threads elsewhere in this forum, what's your point?

I think the prospect, even if eventually not this one, is something to be excited about.

As I said before - from first hand experience -I've been down this road with Jack and it ends in disappointment so don't get your hopes up nor criticise me for relaying some facts.

As I said before - from first hand experience -I've been down this road with Jack and it ends in disappointment so don't get your hopes up nor criticise me for relaying some facts.

I owned retail workshops for many a year and I know there is always 2 sides of a story. I've had a man try to sue me because he got 2 punctures on the way home after I fixed his car, one car i repaired had a severely mangled accident damaged front mudguard that I accidentally scratched, a little scratch, who then refused to pay for the work until I repaired the whole guard, a long list of great workshop stories like the prostitute that, oh wait, wrong forum for that story. Mate I've seen them all so you'll have to excuse me that your "facts" on an internet page have little meaning to me. Know your audience.

If you had a bad trot then I am genuinely sorry, but Party A and Party B rarely set out to achieve that result. I assure you after 20 odd years of dealing with the public that I was somewhat embittered as well, it works both ways.

... and once again, this is not "Jack's" engine, EPI have apparently done some analysis work for them, the engine would appear to have passed their hands now, maybe the client paid their bill?

EPI are only designing it, as far as I can see they have done their job