Jabiru Custom Made Instrument Panels

Richard Budge

Does anyone needs a custom made panel. I have the tools, the knowledge and the experience to custom make your panel. This particular dash doesn't have the lower section that most do making it a tiny bit smaller. This panel featured an iPad Mini with the Guardian rear mount (the best on the market) iPad slides right in and locks. I can wire up all your gauges and dash lights, switches and fuses. You can supply or I can supply. Same with the avionics. Just let me know if there is any interest. I only have the template for the Jabiru dash panel or if you're upgrading, I can trace around your old panel.

IMG_4161.jpg.5f980977ad3dd6f942194f9bd66f6b49.jpg

• Like 2

RichardI gather you have a flatbed router and a vacuum table?..or are you using clamps.....could be a laser too i suppose...but they are really expensive

i there, no, nothing so fancy. I do have a punch & die set that is a special aviation tool. It's cut through the exact size for either 3 1/8" or 2 1/4" inch perfectly formed holes. I also have a steel template, again exactly sized for the gauge mounting holes. I am an auto-electrnctian so the wiring in no particular problem.

Richard.

• Like 2

Does anyone needs a custom made panel. I have the tools, the knowledge and the experience to custom make your panel. This particular dash doesn't have the lower section that most do making it a tiny bit smaller. This panel featured an iPad Mini with the Guardian rear mount (the best on the market) iPad slides right in and locks. I can wire up all your gauges and dash lights, switches and fuses. You can supply or I can supply. Same with the avionics. Just let me know if there is any interest. I only have the template for the Jabiru dash panel or if you're upgrading, I can trace around your old panel.

Have you looked at the Mini Levil AHRS? They will connect to the IPad by blue tooth and they work a treat. Transponders are wired to the AHRS and the blue tooth from there. All instruments -that is - flight and engine even the upmarket extra instruments e.g. DG & AH.

• Like 1

[

Just noticed your post

I have a Jab SP 6 with a pretty crappy instrument panel. Let me know if what you make will fit this Jab.Its 19 registered. You can get me on 0412763784 anytime

Thanks. Rob