Taking Flight video series

Over the past 18 months I have been documenting my flight training at GoFly Aviation on the Sunshine Coast (Queensland) and that of a few others at the school. Below is a link to the trailer. There is currently 8 episodes online with a further 5 to be released over the coming months. I didn’t realise Aviation would set me on a different path and open me up to so many wonderful and exciting experiences. I have loved making this series and would value your support and encouragement.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

• 1 month later...
Hi. Yes this is what I do. I'm a documentary film maker.

Yes, it shows. Very well done. Very entertaining to watch. Thanks for sharing.BTW, I did my conversion from trikes to 3 axis at GoFly also. I did most of my flying with Damien and also Neil Schaeffer when he was there. I am still good friends withe Neil and like to catch up with him when I can, usually at a fly in when he's representing RA-Aus.

Guest Guest

We can tell you know what you are doing from a film makers perspective, excellent work there:hug:One of the good parts is that the vid here is not too long

I have just add all the videos to the media Gallery here on Recreational Flying to make it easier for users plus you can embed them from the Media Gallery into posts...hope that helps

As I have said before - Stephen - I hope that Jeremy guy passes his PPL and gets his Instructor ticket - otherwise who the heck has been instructing me for all this time!!!!! :)