Gyro crash this morning at YCAB

I'm was being a bit facetious, but just to be argumentative 004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif

Well it's also one little life; the extras probably came out for a look; better than the other way around though.

The best "Code Blues" ( in hospital emergency - usually cardiopulmonary arrests etc) with the best outcomes are where you have just the team that's needed and no-one else. You get too many people in the way, too many chiefs etc. and it all starts to fall apart. Everyone either wants to take over or everyone thinks someone else is doing the small but important stuff that gets forgotten.

I have worked in places where we had an " once the team arrives - unless you are on the team - get out!" Rule. Sounds brutal but shown to have superior outcome.

I have times where I would like the crash cart (essential equipment trolley) to have a set of those stainless steel pillar/posts with the pull out webbing like you see in airport queuing areas. First task is to set them up to keep everybody out!.

This guy would probably have the best management with one ambulance vehicle with the one crew of paramedics and one fire truck crew.

• Like 3