BLOG AWAY

Admin

Well seeing I am a little stuck on some of the other great site features that are being developed for you I thought I would turn on the Recreational Flying BLOG System...now you can ramble 027_buddies.gif.2f54f4491e6fd36f77c9368a57d41fd1.gif 026_cheers.gif.81d5a1f54877d0def58a291fdd662a48.gif on as much as you like in your own Blog. Building that aircraft kit? or doing a maintenance project? got a flying trip happening from planning, getting the aircraft ready, on the trip, photos, stories, people you meet and then afterthoughts...well BLOG'em and tell the world your story.

You create your Blog and then create entries in your blog and other users can read about them, comment about them and create your own stories and get others interested in them...BLOG AWAY and give us something to read...enjoy

Oh, and you control your blog, public or private to select individuals, add a banner picture, create a side block etc...other users can follow your travels by following your blog and all your new blog entries come up in the What's New section as well...have fun

Do you want to strictly limit the content of blogs on this site to matters only relevant to these things?

Building that aircraft kit? or doing a maintenance project? got a flying trip happening from planning, getting the aircraft ready, on the trip, photos, stories, people you meet and then afterthoughts..

If you did, I would support your restriction, provided Whatsup got the blog facility for those nutters amongst us who like to babble on about non-aviation matters. Or, Whatsup just continues as is with relatively short posts creating a back-and-forth conversation.

I suggest that nothing of a political or religious nature be permitted in blogs on this site.

I think we try and keep it loosely aviation related for the time being however blogging about aviation politics, and we know aviation and politics can go hand in hand but this way we can keep personal political opinions out of the forums and into individual blogs...I will get around to doing a massive overhaul of the Whats Up Australia site in due course...hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you can...they are your blogs and there is generally no moderation except for anything that is negative towards the site (nudity, foul language, legal etc) but then you can also set your own permissions like making the blog only accessible to invited users etc

• Informative 1

NUDITY.

It's great I do it Every time I shower.

Alway's wash your socks separately !.

Every-one I know was born NUDE.

Prove me wrong on that one.

Don't wear a hat just because of "alopecia"

spacesailor  

• Like 1