The Never Ending Story

Admin

"........I dance like Michael Johnson.; in fact................................."

Nes readers will note the name of the group in front of Turbo's home, Bangtan Boys.

The last part of the name for this group of young Australian locals comes from their names; Tan Shu, Tan Phu, Tan Ou, Tan Du and Tan Wu.

" Why didn't we get a mention?" asked Tan Skin to Tan Tric & Tan Gle as he chucked a tan-trum while going off at a tan-gent. ............... while at the same time Turbo did a full rendition of his version of "Thriller" (that is Madge on his arm below, and please see the video at 2.20 where Turbo shows his true form .... as previously witnessed by the 2 Axis blokes) and he wowed all the old (AvRef) biddies at the CWA's Grab-a-Granny (NTTIAWWT) Dance at the Bange-It-Holme Progress Association B&S Bush Dance and Yoga Class, where ..............

.......shown the door."We have enough trouble with the real thing" said Turbo "without letting........................."

........ but he was cut off in mid sentence by his good mate Herm Aphrodite saying "Don't knock it if your haven't tried it, Tubb, After all, it must be OK because most of the Moderators are right into it. Why just last night I became aware that ..............

......Loxie has joined.............................

.......... but LoyalRat immediately jumped to his mate's defence.

"Loxy is not like that" he said with conviction & a wink "As we meet for coffee and cake every week without fail and he has never given any indication of "that" (Apart, perhaps, from taking on the Moderator's job and flying behind a 912), so I have to mount (NTTIAWWT) a strong defence of my best & closest friend."

Then Ratty changed the subject to advise all of our vitally interested readers that the sales of paspalum and prickly pear has gone thru the roof in Melbourne after the Moomba float won best in the "Ecological Awareness and Indigenous Sensitivity" section ...................... with Prickly Pear hedges becoming the new fashion statement in the silvertail belt between & including Brighton and Bang-it-Home.

"I feel so at one with the earth & our native animals" said one tosser who had just Round-Up'd his Sir Walter and was about to returf with paspalum, with a delivery of Prickly Pear & Paterson's Curse due on ............

THE NEW LOOK IN BRIGHTON. THERE IS A HOUSE IN THERE SOMEWHERE, TOGETHER WITH A COUPLE OF BROWN SNAKES.

NEXT SPRING IN SANDRINGHAM.

SAVING WATER ON THE ROADSIDE VERGES IN HALF MOON BAY.

Monday.

In the last photo you can see luxuriant growth from a line of Pearus Prickulos supplied from Turbo's "Just Paspalum, Prickly Pear and Pattersons Delight" business.

You can see how fast they grown from the heap of potting mix our Centrelink helpers had to run from.

This photo was taken by one of Turbo's secret cameras, on his private road (well he considers it that) down to his water ski holiday house at Half Moon Bay.

He'd had problems with bike riders holding up the Corvette, not paying toll fees or registration, and p$ssing by the side of the road. You can't hear the sound here, but one of them has been caught by the elevator (avref) in the PP, which will quickly grow out toward the road forcing these cyclists into the path of people who tow ski boats (and we know what THEY'RE like.)

"It solve several problems at once" said Turbo, holding up a "Just PP" pamphlet, and not only that ........"

........ I reckon PP should replace Bronny as Speaker ......... or as a minimum be inserted into Clive PalmJob.

Turbo hated politics being introduced into these NES educational posts (the texts of which have been approved by the UNHCR) and warned ..............

............ Madge, who not many know has been elected to represent Mount Perrier ,Schweppes and f'n f'nQ generally.

"I can do it in my spare time between AUF Board Meetings" was his election slogan "And I can get a chopper (AvRef) from Fish-Wick to that Parly-Mint joint whenever there is a division. It'll be a .............

....breeze."He's the ONLY one attending AUF Board Meetings" laughed Harriet who had a thing for Madge, and...

.......... had yet to disclose to Madge that the spelling is actually Harry Ette (of the well known Black Rock based flying Ette family), and the "thing" is .............

EXPLANATION

The Ette family were the original owners of EtteHad Airlines, before that accident shown below when the spelling was changed and it was an Ette design of the roof of the stadium which was also named that after them too.

They, like, Lord Byron, Tinky Winks & Eeeeeeen are part of the Melbournistan establishment.

The family always keeps a seat in their corporate boxes at the football, soccer, and the Melbourne Cup for Turbo, who helped them out after that smash by grafting an old B727 front on, and the airliner now does steady work in West Africa.

The gold logo shown on the banged up plane was designed by Turbo, and is aboriginal for "place of plenty concrete", or it can mean..........

The family always keeps a seat in their corporate boxes at the football, soccer, and the Melbourne Cup for Turbo, who helped them out after that smash by grafting an old B727 front on, and the airliner now does steady work in West Africa.

The gold logo shown on the banged up plane was designed by Turbo, and is aboriginal for "place of plenty concrete", or it can mean..........

......... "All whitey boo'ers are racists", or "Don't ever take no white-fella chopper to Geelong, eh", however if you carefully consider the second declension of the 3rd participle you can see the more subtle meaning (subtlety always being a feature of the NES) which is ............

.............. Andy of the very well known & occasionally well regarded Coffs Hat-Shatters clan, who had been missing for the NES for a while, piped up with a very meaningful contribution that said ..........

..........bugger all."You've been trained well Comrade" said Madge, who had also taken a vow of silence, and was to be seen these days mostly in prayer for ......

.......... , he is in the running to replace Bronny as Speaker ("Piece-a-p*ss" commented Madge in his best Speaker speak) ............. but he has been hiding the fact that he recently took a H160 Eurocopter from Anthill Plains to Toonpan (which doesn't sound too bad as the crow flies until you look at the Invoice and the chopper was flown up from Morwell to do this one job).

"I will not resign" said Madge "As I have so much to give to the Aussie working folk ..... and I have always believed in plenty of give and take".

"Mont Perrier sounds so much better that Termite Mound Plains, don't you reckon, eh?" asked bull, but the only response he received was ..............

MADGE TRYING OUT HIS SPEAKER'S SUIT BY THE ACTUAL CHOPPER THAT HE HIRED AND CHARGED TO THE CITIZENRY. "Why are the wheels so small and why are the blades bent?" he was then heard to ask.

BACKGROUND NOTICE - COURT INJUNCTION IN FORCE _________ BACKGROUND NOTICE - COURT INJUNCTION IN FORCE

I am sure that the many thousands of avid readers of the NES are wondering at the silence since post # 10271.

Investigator Rat is now able to divulge that Madge has taken out an injunction against Turbo, bull, Lord Bryon, Dazzler and the Rodent.

But brave & lovable Rat will not be intimidated when it comes to exposing Madge and his political aspirations in the NES. "Stuff Madge's injunction" said righteous Rat.

"I was just offering them complimentary flu shots" said Madge in an interview with the ABC's & Fairfax Press's combined investigation. "My lawyer (NTTIAWWT) is a bit deaf from flying (AvRef) with "Crazy Turbo's" brand cheap and nasty possum lined headsets, so what was supposed to be free injections turned out to be 3 injunctions (each) ............... but on the bright side, I'll be able to hit the Rodent up for damages and contempt of something or other."

The massive NES audience was stunned at this news and after Ratsack gave out Madge's home address and his silent mobile number on TwittBook, they all ..............

.......used it to order pizzas for all the local cops, four cases of oranges for the footy team, new uniforms for the marching girls, and two tonnes of confetti for the Council Meeting. This set off a chain of events which.....

....Avril and Denise from the Upper Cumbuckta West CWA (not to be confused with the Lower Cumbuckta West CFA) interpreted as an invitation to send all sorts of proposals (decent and indecent) to the Wreck Flying Board of Mismanagement to boost membership now that the Magnificent Quins (see post 10272) had been junctioned (NTTIAWWT).

Madge immediately demanded a review of all the proposals offering to.......

....Avril and Denise from the Upper Cumbuckta West CWA (not to be confused with the Lower Cumbuckta West CFA) interpreted as an invitation to send all sorts of proposals (decent and indecent) to the Wreck Flying Board of Mismanagement to boost membership now that the Magnificent Quins (see post 10272) had been junctioned (NTTIAWWT).Madge immediately demanded a review of all the proposals offering to.......

.......... hit any other trouble makers with a flu injunction or to have a caveat put on their houses.

"I know that Madge looks a bit primordial but why would he want to eat in a cave while having a flu shot" asked Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, who was thinking of banning Madge Jaco (again) just because he could.

But Oliver Sudden QC OA VD & Scar, jumped to Madge's defence "I'm here to defend Madge" said Oliver "And as soon as I can think of one redeeming feature I'll let you know, eh".

With no real defenders, Madge was forced to break cover and scurried, rat-like, to ..............