Never too old

red750

An item on Channel 7 News tonight featured Borg Sorenson, the 91 year old pilot who will be part of a formation team of four Tiger Moths performing at the Tyabb Air Show on March 8. The other members of the team are youngsters in their seventies.

• Like 2

I’m 76 tomorrow but I’m 8 years younger than fellow club member John Buckley who was doing PFLs at SHEPP this morning in his very nice C182.

John also has several Tecnams (on line at different locations), a rebuild of a C182/180 almost finished, another C180 in bits and 2 Thorpe T18s. You could say he is a bit of an enthusiast and you might recognise similarities with brother Ben.

• Like 3

I’m 76 tomorrow but I’m 8 years younger than fellow club member John Buckley who was doing PFLs at SHEPP this morning in his very nice C182.

John also has several Tecnams (on line at different locations), a rebuild of a C182/180 almost finished, another C180 in bits and 2 Thorpe T18s. You could say he is a bit of an enthusiast and you might recognise similarities with brother Ben.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kaz!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1