e-mail notifications. Not getting any.

flying dog

Sorry this may not be the best area, but I couldn't find a better named area.

To the best of my knowledge they are turned on.

But in my recent post on Aus Runways, I'm getting replies, but no notifications.

Could someone point me step by step how to check my notifications settings?

Thanks in advance.

FD - Click on your username or avatar, up on the top right of your profile photo you'll see "Account Settings". Click on that heading, that opens a new page.

On the top right of that new page you'll see "Other Settings" and under that heading, "Notification Settings".

Click on "Notification Settings" and you get another new page, with a list of settings you can change or set by clicking on the "\/" arrow on the right, and then by ticking or unticking the boxes on the left.

Edited by onetrack
  • Informative 1

• 4 weeks later...

My turn ! .

I have lost the side 'parts'  on my Galaxy tablet. Has anything been changed or is my new tablet have problem .

All the information panels are gone & just the enlarged centre screen left,

So cannot tap onto " off topic or what's new ".

Many thanks.

spacesailor.

( third day of frustration)

Spacey, nothing has changed on this website, I would suggest the problem is in your  Galaxy Tab settings. Often, it's too easy to click on a setting and change it accidentally, which messes up your screen layout.

Click on the three dots on the upper right of your screen and look for "tools", "more tools", or "options", in the drop-down menu, to find a list of things you never knew you could do.

It's quite easy to accidentally hit two keyboard buttons at once when typing, and this can initiate a keyboard shortcut action, which changes settings.

Edited by onetrack
  • Helpful 1

On 05/11/2023 at 11:01 AM, spacesailor said:

My turn ! .

I have lost the side 'parts'  on my Galaxy tablet. Has anything been changed or is my new tablet have problem .

All the information panels are gone & just the enlarged centre screen left,

So cannot tap onto " off topic or what's new ".

Many thanks.

spacesailor.

( third day of frustration)

Try flushing the cache and reloading the page.

I don't need email notifications. I'm always logged in, viisit a number of times a day, and get many notifications on the bell icon under my avatar. Most at one time was 21. My email box would overflow in a day ir two.