Looking for a pilot to test headsets

Admin

I will be soon receiving the new Recreational Flying Headsets and I am looking for someone who can take a standard one and an ANL one up for a flight for testing preferably someone here in Melbourne. I want to test the changes that I have made to the headsets especially in the area of even more comfort and sound quality.

Please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it

• Like 1

Thanks Guys, the updated headset samples arrive on the 18th Dec so I will be in touch just after that. I would like to get them tested ASAP after that so they can start manufacturing them (2 weeks as they are to my Recreational Flying specs) and then sent by air to me ready to stock about mid Jan

• Like 1

On 14/12/2023 at 12:25 PM, Admin said:

Thanks Guys, the updated headset samples arrive on the 18th Dec so I will be in touch just after that. I would like to get them tested ASAP after that so they can start manufacturing them (2 weeks as they are to my Recreational Flying specs) and then sent by air to me ready to stock about mid Jan

What will the retail price be roughly.

I need another set. Was going for DC but sounds like these could be the way to go

If I restock the Recreational Flying 250 headsets they will probably be around $175, if these test ok (more testing to come) probably around $195. The ANL ones maybe around the mid to high 400's. I try to keep the margins as low as possible compared to other places, and there is no middle man or distributor to take their chunk, but by doing this I have been caught out at times with the AUD exchange rate which can gobble up the small margin.

Remember all shop proceeds go towards offsetting the cost of running this site

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Admin said:

If I restock the Recreational Flying 250 headsets they will probably be around $175, if these test ok (more testing to come) probably around $195. The ANL ones maybe around the mid to high 400's. I try to keep the margins as low as possible compared to other places, and there is no middle man or distributor to take their chunk, but by doing this I have been caught out at times with the AUD exchange rate which can gobble up the small margin.

Remember all shop proceeds go towards offsetting the cost of running this site

Excellent. I will buy a set when they are ready.