WHAT WE DOI'N IN 09' GUY'S

Adrian Lewer

is there civilization over the west is there ;) . hum i will have to figure out how long it will take me to get over there and if you guys have a thing called fuel over there 102_wasnt_me.gif.b4992218d6a9d117d3ea68a818d37d57.gif

is there a central point we can have one at ? we should try and do something bigger than we have seen before and yep i am putting my hand up to help.

DAMN YOU GUYS NOW YOU HAVE MY HEAD THINKING......

I am already amazed Brett at the fact you are able tolog onto these forums, I didn't know that internet access was able to be used through the old tin can and string phone system:laugh:006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Guest Brett Campany

OK so I'm about a week late but we're back on topic. I'm sure we can arrange something in 09, there's plenty of places to go to. These are the airfields on a WAC chart so there's plenty more that aren't marked to keep an eye out for.

I believe the Cunderdin airshow should be a good one this year. Word is that we'll have our Dornier there this year!

so when is the best time of year to have one ? preferably when not much is happening 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after to allow people time to get there in drifters Etc, this has to be bigger than Narrowmine would love to see one of the biggest events in australia, freaki'n huge hence we need the biggest aerodrome we can get with all facilities close by i was thinking of an aerodrome in the centre of australia to be fair to all....

Guest Brett Campany

I reckon it'd have to be several months in the planning, research WX conditions, allow people to fly in from where ever, plan holidays etc. Could take a while but it'll work out pretty well.

Sounds like a fabulous idea... 500+ aircraft flying in from nowhere and everywhere:laugh:

Does it have to be at an aerodrome? someone with a property with a good airstrip and a BIG area to park and tie down acft would be just the thing i reckon...