Low Pass

Nev25

Good golly goshkins! That is low. I saw one of those things come around the end of the stands at Avalon once with his wingtip about a half span off the ground, pulling vapour off the tips and that was impressive enough. It pales into insignificance next to that.

Guest Maj Millard

Yes that definitly qualifies as "on the deck" and also as "burning and turning" or "Crankin' and bankin' "..........................................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest drizzt1978

Still think there is room for a hot chick to be laying on the ground under the wing tip....Kevlar lingerie maybe???

Guest drizzt1978
...and just snip the strap off as you go past?.....this looks more like one of my landings

Well we both fly out of Tooradin, so il get the willing girl, you practice those near wing strikes...;);););)

Guest Maj Millard

Love it,........but she's going to get a bit hot shortly !........

and maybe a wingtip where the sun never shines.........024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Maj Millard

OK slarti, can we now put another similialy clad girl standing besides her, holding something between her raised hands ??.............................................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest drizzt1978
I'm sure a certain Ex CFI could manage to snip the clothes off, or at least die with a smile on his face trying..:)

Gibbo

Hmmm that gets me thinking.....;)