Admin Is On Our Minds

Sorry, I posted this in News - should have been here.

I'm very disappointed to read the Post Admin Has Left The Building, but I can understand how Ian feels after being subjected to months of bullying of the vilest kind, and that's what it amounts to.

I would hope the Police do prosecute for what appears to be a clear cut blackmail attempt.

Ian, you should be assured that the massive amount of work you've done is appreciated by the thousands of good people, who will be shocked to see the depths these bullies have gone to in order to inflict maximum damage on you and your family.

However, they didn't just hit you. It appears that around 150 of us have had our private data lifted by someone who is clearly in need of some counselling.

Those of you going to Narromine might want to look up the individual and ask him what he thinks he's doing misusing your private information, and let him know he's not just up against Ian, but hundreds more.

Guest drizzt1978

Yeah, its so disapointing that there are people in this world who act like this.

Im trying to look at it from two sides of the story, but I just see jealousy and capitalism, when is black mail ever an option??

However, they didn't just hit you. It appears that around 150 of us have had our private data lifted by someone who is clearly in need of some counselling.

Those of you going to Narromine might want to look up the individual and ask him what he thinks he's doing misusing your private information, and let him know he's not just up against Ian, but hundreds more.

The security on this site is very good, and we take it very seriously. We don't believe he got this list from us. The list had too many discrepancies. It was probably a collection of aviators from somewhere else.

Your information is in good hands. 032_juggle.gif.8567b0317161503e804f8a74227fc1dc.gif

just have a read of the coroners report into the crash at goulburn, it will give a good indication of the type of operator Mr C is.

Where can I find that, please?

Here[/url] mon Capitan.

Thanks Ross.

I regard that Coroner's report to be scathing of the evidence and voracity of this individual.

And thanks to him and him alone we have a Coroner's recommendation that LAME's get their hooks into RAA aircraft.

Geeeez Louise.

I trust that the RAA will consider punitive action based on this Coroner's Report on what happened with regard to the sale, previous record keeping, and the subsequent evidence with regard to this aircraft as described in this Report.

This looks scandalous to me.

Also reads to me like the RAA did not cover itself in glory either, based on what is in the report, as it reads like the RAA don't and can't and can't afford to control what is going on with RAA aircraft. Geeeez Louise ... again.

Regards Geoff

It seems a bit odd to me that this engine was worked on by a LAME and yet it still failed.

I am not saying that the LAME was deficient, only pointing out that a LAME will not necessarily make an engine safer than our level 1 or 2 maintainers.