Pacific Flyer Monthly Photo Competition - October 2009

Guest Maj Millard

Hey Tomo, That's a nice looking Drifter, slimline belly tank and all. Why don't you see if you can buy it ?.....how much time on that 503...................................................................................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Hey Tomo, That's a nice looking Drifter, slimline belly tank and all. Why don't you see if you can buy it ?.....how much time on that 503...................................................................................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Yes it's a nice machine Maj! I'd buy it if he sold it!:thumb_up: but I don't think he's gonna sell it anytime to soon....;)

To tell you the truth I'm not really sure how many hrs it has gotten on the engine, though it has had a bit of an overhaul not long ago... so it's all fresh again!:thumb_up: Hasn't missed a beat in my 40 odd hrs flying it anyway:big_grin:...

Thought I'd do a last minute effort...

Taken on the Moblie as Myself and Stan were flying to Echuca for our first cross country together. Love the effect that is achieved :)

Bec

1356165545_J120PropPic.thumb.jpg.1ee1dbc4e1c26ade0b67f2e097ede9f7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pacificflyer

October winner - Pacific Flyer photo comp

Hi Guys

Looks like Matt is trying to take over from Philthy with all his great photo entries so I had better award him first place this month as it is well deserved.

Winning photo - Globe Swift over Portsea back beach.

Runners up - Orienteer with Chris Sperou over Jamestown

& Tomo with centre photo of wire-braced Drifter.

Well done and thank you to everyone for their contributions.011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Angela Smith

Editor

Well done and thank you to everyone for their contributions.011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Angela Smith

Editor

THANK YOU!!! Angela and the Pacific Flyer Magazine for supporting this competition and the Recreational Flying website.

If anyone here is not subscribing to the Pacific Flyer magazine then all I can say is WHY NOT????...I do (and I pay for it) as it is a great magazine supporting the entire Recreational Aviation community.

The only Mags that I get now are:

The RAAus one (RAAus member)

Air Sport (SAAA member)

Pacific Flyer

and Computer Pilot

...no need for any others!