Pacific Flyer Monthly Photo Competition - January 2010

And so (he says proving he's not above bending the English language either - starting a sentence with 'and' !!), another year begins and another competition to start it off.

This is the place to post your photos for a chance to win a 6 month subscription to Pacific Flyer Magazine.

Angela, the editor, has not announced the November winners yet, but no doubt she will soon (I just reminded her).

We are regularly providing photos from this competition for the magazine cover. Wouldn't you love to show that to your mum?

Don't forget to have a high resolution version of your photo available for publication, and to send it to Angela at [email protected] when she announces the winners.

Also remember that if you didn't take the picture, the person who did needs to give permission for publication.

So get your entries in, and good luck all.

And.

This image is not an entry but I think it is a great photo so I have posted it in here as there are so many other great photos posted in these threads

Untitled.thumb.jpg.af86678dfef7235c4724c0cb05201d77.jpg

Guest mike_perth

Ian

That photo got some attention on that other website pp..something because of the creases in the skin above the wing obviously as the wing loads up it puts a huge stress on the frame and in this picture you can actually see how much pressure when you look at the wrinkles in the skin above the wing - awesome shot!

Mike

Guest Andys@coffs
Well obviously they don't call it that. That'd be silly.

Thats right...beings as its at Evans Head its correct name is "bomb receptacle", or the short form name simply "Target".

FA-18's and F111's can be seen doing weird maneuvers around it on the odd occasion.

Andy

Mustangs at Piont Cook

This is an old one from me taken before they had the wheels up landing a few years back (I'm not sure if it was one of these).

post script: The P-51D in the foreground was the aircraft which did the wheels up in April 08.

• 1 month later...
Guest pacificflyer

Pacific Flyer Magazine's Photo Competition Winner!

Hi Guys

Late again as usual - sorry!

Winner: S@ARGE - Formation flight 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

:thumb_up::Runners up: Matt - Yak at Echuca

PapaFox - Flying over Temora

Filthy - Corby Starlet

Best Regards

Angela