[Feb 24, 2015] Avalon (Avalon, Vic)

Yeh planning on flying the nieuport 11.c.1. For static display to collaborate 100 years of shooting

one another outa the sky.

• Like 3
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I will see if I can find that out Harbourtrade. Flyerme your Nieuport has been there before. Nev

Yeh every show for 10 years , won the circa de elegance ( spelling? ) one year .

But being the big ww1 celebration I'm pretty disappointed not to be able to have her there

• Agree 1
Is there much on offer to look at re LSA aircraft/equipment

Have a look through the photos in the link to my Avalon 2013 album as an example. Aside from the military and warbird stuff, there is a lot of LSA hardware, and I can't say I got all of it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157633874050650/

• Informative 1
Yeh every show for 10 years , won the circa de elegance ( spelling? ) one year .But being the big ww1 celebration I'm pretty disappointed not to be able to have her there

Why can't you fly in?

Not ruling out flying the lighty over to avalon east. Just yet . Need to find out weight of books for calcs. I think it will be to close with time .. If book is not here by Avalon I will be going anyway - will be there on weekend

Just look for the short, slightly pregnant, balding guy .. lol

Just been talking to a mate who has been part of the organising for many years. This year should be the best so far. ALL the info should be on the Website. A lot of people fly in from Lethbridge. It might be worthwhile seeing what is happening there. Nev

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...