Aussie Handyman. . . .

Phil Perry

Sheila stepped out of the shower and slipped on the bathroom tiles,. . . . .no, she didn't fall over, . . .she did the "Splits" and found that she was stuck fast onto the wet floor tiles.

She yelled out to her hubby Wayne. . . .help,. . .Wayne ran ito the bathroom and Sheila said" look,. . .I'm bloody stuck,. . .I'm suctioned to the tiles. . .and I can't get up." So Wayne did his best but couldn't move her. he said, "Stay there,. . .I'll go and get Frank the handyman from across the road " so off he went. He returned five minutes later with Frank and try as they might, they could not unstick her from the tiles so Frank said. . ." Listen, wait a mo, and I'll go and get my hammer and chisel,. . .we'll break the tiles and that should get her un-stuck". . . .

"Right Oh," Wayne said. . ."while you're gone I'll massage her breasts a bit". . . . .. . .Frank said,. . ." whaddyer wanna do that for ?? " . . . .

Wayne said,. . ."well,. . .If I can get her excited enough,. . .I might be able to slide her into the kitchen,. . . the tiles in there aren't so expensive. . . ."

• Haha 6
  • Winner 1

Getting worse.... Where do you source this stuff? Nev

strangely enough,. . . off the internet on a hot car site in Australia. . . .

Sorry if it's a bit raw nev,. . . .dyer think I should delete ?? it seemed hilarious after the wine tasting last evening but now I'm suffering from sobriety, . . .I dunno. . . .

strangely enough,. . . off the internet on a hot car site in Australia. . . .Sorry if it's a bit raw nev,. . . .dyer think I should delete ?? it seemed hilarious after the wine tasting last evening but now I'm suffering from sobriety, . . .I dunno. . . .

Too late, I've copied it.

PS: Why didn't you make him an English Handyman ?

I

strangely enough,. . . off the internet on a hot car site in Australia. . . .Sorry if it's a bit raw nev,. . . .dyer think I should delete ?? it seemed hilarious after the wine tasting last evening but now I'm suffering from sobriety, . . .Idunno. . . .

give up drinking phill :This is a drink and don't post forum!!?

• Agree 1

I re-posted this on another forum, an Australian car forum and I have never seen so many likes hit a single post in all my years there, go figure.

I guess guys who fly planes look down at guys who drive cars 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

• Haha 1

I re-posted this on another forum, an Australian car forum and I have never seen so many likes hit a single post in all my years there, go figure.I guess guys who fly planes look down at guys who drive cars 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Guys who fly planes look down at everyone, which is easy at 5,000 feet.